Career opportunities in dental hygiene are available throughout the United States. In California, there are a variety of accredited schools and programs offering relevant coursework to become a licensed dental hygienist. This article outlines some of the most prominent and established dental hygiene schools in California.
Table Of Content:
- Dental Hygiene Schools
- 15 Best Dental Hygiene Schools in California – 2023
- CALIFORNIA REGISTERED DENTAL HYGIENIST (RDH) and ...
- Best 15 Dental Hygiene Schools in California in 2022 - Best Value ...
- How to Become a Licensed Dental Hygienist (RDH) in California ...
- 2023 Best California Colleges with Dental Hygiene Degrees - Niche
- Dental Hygiene Degree Program in California
- 21 Best Dental Hygiene Schools In California (2022)
- How to Become a Dental Hygienist: Career Guide
- Dental Hygiene - Dental Programs - Pasadena City College
1. Dental Hygiene Schools
Dental Hygiene Schools · Cabrillo College · Carrington College Sacramento · Carrington College San Jose · Cerritos College · Chabot College · Concorde Career College
2. 15 Best Dental Hygiene Schools in California – 2023
For almost 80 years, the University of Southern California's School of Dentistry has been offering high-quality dental education. It boasts of an acclaimed ...
3. CALIFORNIA REGISTERED DENTAL HYGIENIST (RDH) and ...
DENTAL HYGIENIST IN ALTERNATIVE PRACTICE (RDHAP) EDUCATIONAL. PROGRAMS BY REGION. Northern California. RDH SCHOOL. LOCATION/ADDRESS/CONTACT.
4. Best 15 Dental Hygiene Schools in California in 2022 - Best Value ...
Here are the Top Dental Hygiene Schools in California · 1. University of Southern California (Points: 16) · 2. University of the Pacific (Points: 14) · 3. West ...
5. How to Become a Licensed Dental Hygienist (RDH) in California ...
Dental Hygiene Board of California. ... How to Become a Licensed Dental Hygienist (RDH or RDHAP) in California, Educational Programs.
6. 2023 Best California Colleges with Dental Hygiene Degrees - Niche
Results 1 - 25 of 28 ... 2023 Best Colleges with Dental Hygiene Degrees in California · University of Southern California · University of Southern California · Foothill ...
7. Dental Hygiene Degree Program in California
In search of dental hygiene programs in California? Earn an AS degree in Dental Hygiene at our schools in Ontario and Visalia, CA.
8. 21 Best Dental Hygiene Schools In California (2022)
21 Best Dental Hygiene Schools In California (2022).
9. How to Become a Dental Hygienist: Career Guide
As a dental hygienist school in California, you can earn an associate of science degree in about 16 months and are eligible to take the National Board ...
10. Dental Hygiene - Dental Programs - Pasadena City College
Our Dental Hygiene Associate in Science (AS) degree program is a two-year program that prepares you to work as a dental hygienist. You will study the biological ...
What type of degrees do these schools offer?
Most of these schools offer a Bachelor's degree program as well as Certificate or Associate's degrees. Some may even provide Master's Degree options.
How long does it usually take to complete these programs?
Depending on the type of degree desired, the length of time can vary from 1-4 years. The associate's degrees typically take two years to complete, while bachelor's and master's degrees require four years for completion.
What types of courses will I be taking during my program?
Courses will vary depending on the individual school, but generally involve anatomy, microbiology, pathology, pharmacology, materials science and nutrition. Hands-on clinical practice is also included in many of these programs.
The dental hygiene schools in California provide a quality education that can prepare graduates for success in their chosen profession. With various options available for different levels of study, students are able to find one that best fits their needs and career goals.