Dental hygiene programs in Arizona are renowned for providing the highest quality of care for those who need to maintain good oral health. They provide preventive dental services, periodontal therapy, and more. With accredited schools throughout the state and a large network of professionals working to keep everyone's smile healthy and bright, these programs have become increasingly popular.
Table Of Content:
- Dental Hygiene | Maricopa Community Colleges
- Dental Hygiene - AAS | Phoenix College
- Dental Hygiene BS | Department of Dental Hygiene
- Best Arizona Dental Hygiene Schools - Best Universities
- Dental Hygiene | Pima Community College, Tucson, Arizona
- 8 Dental Hygienist Schools in AZ - Easy & Awesome
- Dental Hygiene | Mesa Community College
- 7 Best Dental Hygiene Schools in Arizona - Dental School Rankings
- Best Dental Hygiene Colleges & Universities in Arizona | Prepler
- Dental Hygiene
1. Dental Hygiene | Maricopa Community Colleges
Mesa Community College · Phoenix College · Rio Salado Community College · Apply Now! Dental Hygiene Concurrent Enrollment. Maricopa Community Colleges also ...
2. Dental Hygiene - AAS | Phoenix College
The dental hygiene program offers a rigorous, intensive, science-based curriculum. Students will provide services in clinical settings and will develop a ...
3. Dental Hygiene BS | Department of Dental Hygiene
The Northern Arizona University Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene Program has earned a nationwide reputation for educating dental hygiene professionals ...
4. Best Arizona Dental Hygiene Schools - Best Universities
10 Best Arizona Dental Hygiene Schools · 1. Pima Community College · 2. Phoenix Dental Assistant School · 3. Phoenix College · 4. Mohave Community College · 5. Rio ...
5. Dental Hygiene | Pima Community College, Tucson, Arizona
Pima will prepare you to take national and regional licensing exams to either work as a dental hygienist or pursue a Bachelor of Science degree in Dental ...
6. 8 Dental Hygienist Schools in AZ - Easy & Awesome
Phoenix College is a community college, centrally located in Encanto Village, Phoenix. It offers a dental hygiene degree which is CODA-accredited. Graduates are ...
7. Dental Hygiene | Mesa Community College
Mesa Community College's Dental Hygiene Program offers a rigorous and intensive science orientated program. We promote the evolution of dental hygiene by ...
8. 7 Best Dental Hygiene Schools in Arizona - Dental School Rankings
7 Best Dental Hygiene Schools in Arizona · Northern Arizona University · Phoenix College · Mohave Community College · Mesa Community College · Carrington College – ...
9. Best Dental Hygiene Colleges & Universities in Arizona | Prepler
Best Dental Hygiene Colleges & Universities in Arizona · Northern Arizona University · Phoenix College · Mesa Community College · Pima Community College · Mohave ...
10. Dental Hygiene
You can earn an associate's degree in dental hygiene or a certificate in dental assisting at MCC for a rewarding career. Located in Mohave County Arizona, MCC's ...
What services do dental hygiene programs in Arizona offer?
Services offered by Arizona dental hygiene programs include preventive dental care such as check-ups and cleanings, periodontal therapy and scaling, x-rays, sealants, fluoride therapies, nutritional counseling, smoking cessation counseling, and much more.
How can I find an accredited school offering one of these programs?
You can view a listing of accredited schools offering dental hygiene programs in Arizona on the Commission on Dental Accreditation website or contact your local dentist or healthcare provider to inquire about options near you.
Are there financial aid options available for those enrolled in a program?
Yes, many schools offer financial aid for qualified students enrolling in a program. Students should contact their school directly for more information about the types of aid available.
Dental hygiene programs in Arizona are highly accessible and offer comprehensive services that help patients maintain a healthy smile from infancy through adulthood. With its quality facilities and knowledgeable staff members dedicated to helping everyone enjoy good oral health, these programs continue to be popular among patients across the state.