This medical assisting associate degree provides students with the skills and knowledge necessary to become a certified medical assistant. Upon completion of the program, graduates will be prepared to work in a variety of healthcare settings and perform important clinical and administrative tasks.
Table Of Content:
- Medical Assistant Associate Degree vs. Certificate: What's The ...
- Medical Assisting Online Associate Degree Program
- Medical Assisting Associate's Degree
- Associate's Degree in Medical Assisting | Learn About Two-Year ...
- Associate in Medical Assisting Program Guide | BestColleges
- Associate's Degree in Medical Assisting at Monroe College
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Program
- Medical Assistant Associate Degree vs. Diploma
- What Can You Do with a Medical Assistant Associate Degree?
- Medical Assisting Associate | ECPI University
1. Medical Assistant Associate Degree vs. Certificate: What's The ...
Jun 8, 2021 ... An associate degree in medical assisting is an undergraduate degree that prepares students for a career in medical assisting. This can be ...
2. Medical Assisting Online Associate Degree Program
Medical assisting offers you an entry point into your unique career path in healthcare. In less than 2 years you can earn an associate degree in medical ...
3. Medical Assisting Associate's Degree
Through American National University's 100% online Medical Assisting associate's degree program, you will participate in clinical laboratory classes using ...
4. Associate's Degree in Medical Assisting | Learn About Two-Year ...
With an associate degree in medical assisting, you're capable of assuming a wider range of job responsibilities because of your broader educational background.
5. Associate in Medical Assisting Program Guide | BestColleges
Earning an associate degree in medical assisting requires about 64 credits and takes full-time learners two years to complete. Part-time students may take ...
6. Associate's Degree in Medical Assisting at Monroe College
The associate degree in medical assisting involves several labs, so you get plenty of hands-on experience. You'll also learn the fundamental communication ...
7. Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Program
The Associate of Science in Medical Assisting program is designed to include instruction to build knowledge and skills to perform medical office ...
8. Medical Assistant Associate Degree vs. Diploma
For example, while the specifics of each program vary based on the institution, a medical assisting associate degree will generally take longer than the time ...
9. What Can You Do with a Medical Assistant Associate Degree?
A medical assisting associate degree takes most students two years to complete. Those with an associate degree generally work in several types of jobs. Many ...
10. Medical Assisting Associate | ECPI University
This program offers an Associate of Applied Science degree in Health Science-Medical Assisting. It prepares the student to perform clinical and administrative ...
What does the medical assisting associate degree program offer?
This medical assisting associate degree program offers instruction in both clinical and administrative duties. Students will gain hands-on experience in areas such as scheduling appointments, performing lab tests, administering medication, documenting patient information, and more.
What is required to complete this program?
To complete this medical assisting associate degree program, students must successfully complete 60 semester hours of coursework. Course topics cover medical terminology, diagnostic procedures, pharmacology, anatomy and physiology, legal issues in healthcare settings, and more.
What types of careers are available upon completion of the associate degree?
After completing this medical assisting associate degree program, graduates can pursue careers as medical assistants or other healthcare positions such as nurse's aides or clinical technicians. In addition to working directly with patients in hospitals and doctor's offices, graduates may also find employment working for insurance companies or pharmaceutical companies.
The Medical Assisting Associate Degree provides a comprehensive education for those wanting to begin a career in medicine or health care administration. Graduates will not only be prepared to work with patients but also have an understanding of the legal issues related to their field. With expert instruction from experienced faculty members and plenty of hands-on experience through internships and workshops provided by the college, graduates can confidently compete for top positions within the field upon completing their degree.