An MBA in Construction Management provides a unique opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of the various aspects of construction management. It is also an educational and career pathway for those looking to become more deeply involved in the construction industry and take on higher-level roles and responsibilities. With courses in areas such as project planning, cost estimating, scheduling, safety, and contractual law, this degree will equip students with critical knowledge for success in leadership roles in construction and real estate development fields.
Table Of Content:
- Online MBA in Construction Management | Boise State Online
- Top Online MBA Construction Management Programs
- Construction Management Concentration | Ball State University
- Online MBA in Construction Project Management at Lamar University
- Master's Degree in Construction Project Management - Lamar ...
- Construction Management Master's Degree in Boston | Wentworth
- MBA in Construction Management - Everglades University
- How to Choose a Project Management MBA and Why
- Online MBA in Construction Management Programs
- Online MBA in Project Management Program
1. Online MBA in Construction Management | Boise State Online
In this Online MBA in construction management, you will: · Learn to better identify and tackle the unique challenges associated with architecture, engineering ...
2. Top Online MBA Construction Management Programs
The online MBA in management program combines core business administration courses with coursework in management to prepare students for careers in all areas of ...
3. Construction Management Concentration | Ball State University
If you're a general contractor or project manager, or seeking such a title in the construction industry, it's the perfect time to consider an MBA with a ...
4. Online MBA in Construction Project Management at Lamar University
The MBA in Construction Project Management online features graduate-level business coursework to provide you with the skills to manage increasingly complex ...
5. Master's Degree in Construction Project Management - Lamar ...
The College of Business at Lamar University and Reese Construction Management offer an online M.B.A. with a concentration in construction project management ...
6. Construction Management Master's Degree in Boston | Wentworth
Apply advanced construction management practices,; Understand risk management, and; Understand the principles of leadership in business. ... The Master of Science ...
7. MBA in Construction Management - Everglades University
The MBA-Concentration in Construction Management with courses such as Strategic Management of Construction Organizations, Advanced Construction Estimating, ...
8. How to Choose a Project Management MBA and Why
Sep 3, 2020 ... Professional project managers who have MBA degrees suggest that B-school hopefuls look for a school that provides excellent coursework in a ...
9. Online MBA in Construction Management Programs
Earning an MBA in construction management can help emerging leaders in construction or business earn the high-level industry knowledge, business expertise, ...
10. Online MBA in Project Management Program
From business to construction to healthcare and beyond, every industry can benefit from skilled project managers. The LSUS MBA with a Project Management ...
What are the potential benefits of obtaining an MBA in Construction Management?
Some potential benefits of obtaining an MBA in Construction Management include gaining a better understanding of the complexities of construction projects, developing leadership skills that will help you manage teams efficiently, and mastering specialized techniques that identify potential problems before they occur. A degree can also enhance job opportunities by providing increased credibility when applying for positions within the field.
What types of jobs can I get with an MBA in Construction Management?
With an MBA in Construction Management, you can pursue many different roles within the field including project manager, construction superintendent, real estate developer or consultant, estimator/bidder, field engineer or inspector, risk manager or auditor. Depending on your experience level prior to obtaining your degree it could also open up executive-level positions at established companies.
How long does it typically take to complete an MBA program?
Generally speaking it takes two years to complete an MBA program if attending full time. However depending on where you attend some programs may offer accelerated tracks allowing students to finish their degree faster than the traditional two-year timeline. Additionally there are options available for part-time programs which allow students to work while getting their MBA which can extend the timeline from two years or longer depending on how much time you have available for studies during each term.
Earning an MBA in Construction Management can be a great way to gain expertise needed for leadership roles within the industry. Whether you’re just starting out or already have significant experience under your belt this degree option provides both practical know-how as well as invaluable skills that grant greater access to more advanced roles with more responsibility and higher pay rates than ever before.