Angina is a condition which involves chest pain caused by a decrease in oxygen supply to the heart muscle. This is typically due to a narrowing of the coronary arteries, which transport blood and oxygen to the heart. Left untreated, angina can eventually lead to a heart attack.
Table Of Content:
- Angina | Definition of Angina by Merriam-Webster
- ANGINA | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Angina Pectoris | Definition of Angina Pectoris by Merriam-Webster
- angina - Spanish translation – Linguee
- Anginas - definition of anginas by The Free Dictionary
- anginas - Translation from Spanish into English | PONS
- Angina definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Angina - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic
- Angina pectoris Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- ANGINA | Definition of ANGINA by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com ...
1. Angina | Definition of Angina by Merriam-Webster
Angina definition is - a disease marked by spasmodic attacks of intense suffocative pain: such as. How to use angina in a sentence.
2. ANGINA | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... Meaning of angina in English ... a condition that causes strong chest pains because blood containing oxygen is prevented from reaching the heart ...
3. Angina Pectoris | Definition of Angina Pectoris by Merriam-Webster
Angina pectoris definition is - a disease marked by brief sudden attacks of chest pain or discomfort ... Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, ...
4. angina - Spanish translation – Linguee
▾. Dictionary (English) · angina noun— · angina pectoris n — · unstable angina n — · stable angina n— · chest angina n—.
5. Anginas - definition of anginas by The Free Dictionary
Define anginas. anginas synonyms, anginas pronunciation, anginas translation, English dictionary definition of anginas. n. 1. Angina pectoris. 2. A condition ...
6. anginas - Translation from Spanish into English | PONS
Look up the Spanish to English translation of anginas in the PONS online dictionary. Includes free vocabulary trainer, verb tables and pronunciation function.
7. Angina definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Angina definition: Angina is severe pain in the chest and left arm , caused by heart disease. | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
8. Angina - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic
Jun 12, 2020 ... Angina, also called angina pectoris, is often described as squeezing, pressure, heaviness, tightness or pain in your chest. Some people with ...
9. Angina pectoris Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Angina pectoris definition, a syndrome characterized by paroxysmal, constricting pain below the sternum, most easily precipitated by exertion or excitement and ...
10. ANGINA | Definition of ANGINA by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com ...
noun · 1. (also angina pectoris). A condition marked by severe pain in the chest, often also spreading to the shoulders, arms, and neck, owing to an inadequate ...
Angina can be a serious medical issue if left untreated and should be treated with care and attention from medical professionals in order to reduce risks of further complications such as heart attack or stroke. It is important for those who experience any symptoms to speak with their doctor right away in order to ensure proper treatment is received promptly and effectively.