"anginas translation definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of anginas translation definition and meaning in english. What is another word for anginas translation definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does anginas translation definition and meaning in english? However, check anginas translation definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- anginas - Translation from Spanish into English | PONS
- angina - Spanish translation – Linguee
- Angina | Definition of Angina by Merriam-Webster
- ANGINA | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Angina definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Angina - Wikipedia
- ANGINA | Definition of ANGINA by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com ...
- angina phlegmonosa translation French | English-French dictionary ...
- Translate "anginas" from Spanish to English - Interglot Mobile
- anginas'? | SpanishDict Answers
1. anginas - Translation from Spanish into English | PONS
Translations for anginas in the Spanish»English Dictionary (Go to English» Spanish) · anginas N fpl · angina N f · angina roja N f esp. LatAm.
2. angina - Spanish translation – Linguee
▾. Dictionary (English) · angina noun— · angina pectoris n — · unstable angina n — · stable angina n— · chest angina n—.
3. Angina | Definition of Angina by Merriam-Webster
Angina definition is - a disease marked by spasmodic attacks of intense suffocative pain: such as. ... See the full definition for angina in the English Language Learners Dictionary ... Britannica English: Translation of angina for Arabic Speakers ...
4. ANGINA | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... Meaning of angina in English ... a condition that causes strong chest pains because blood containing oxygen is prevented from reaching the heart ...
5. Angina definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Angina definition: Angina is severe pain in the chest and left arm , caused by heart disease. | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
6. Angina - Wikipedia
Angina, also known as angina pectoris, is chest pain or pressure, usually due to insufficient ... ("chest"), and can therefore be translated as "a strangling feeling in the chest". ... This means testing for elevated cholesterol and other fats in the blood, ... British Heart Foundation - Angina · Angina Pectoris Animation Video 3D ...
7. ANGINA | Definition of ANGINA by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com ...
What is the definition of ANGINA? What is the meaning of ANGINA? How do you use ANGINA in a ... angina on Thesaurus.com. Translate angina into Spanish ...
8. angina phlegmonosa translation French | English-French dictionary ...
angina phlegmonosa translation french, English - French dictionary, meaning, see also 'Anglican',angling',angelica',Anglicanism', example of use, definition, ...
9. Translate "anginas" from Spanish to English - Interglot Mobile
Spanish to English translation results for 'anginas' designed for tablets and mobile devices. Possible ... angina gt. gt-Google Translate; mst-Microsoft Translate ...
10. anginas'? | SpanishDict Answers
A Spanish-speaking client yesterday used the word 'anginas' and was ... The only translation I can find is 'angina,' which of course makes perfect sense but has ... to be according to the dictionary, provincial mexicans say "tengo anginas"