An angle is a geometric shape formed by two straight lines that intersect to form a corner. An angle synonym is simply another name or term used to refer to the same concept of an angle. The angle synonyms can help make the description of shapes or diagrams more clear or easily understood.
Table Of Content:
- 44 Synonyms & Antonyms for ANGULAR | Thesaurus.com
- Angle Synonyms, Angle Antonyms | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
- 45 Synonyms & Antonyms for ANGLE | Thesaurus.com
- Wide-angle | Definition of Wide-angle by Merriam-Webster
- Angle Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Angular Synonyms, Angular Antonyms | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
- Angle Synonyms | Collins English Thesaurus
- Alternate Angle | Definition of Alternate Angle by Merriam-Webster
- ADJACENT ANGLES (noun) definition and synonyms | Macmillan ...
- Angle | Definition of Angle by Merriam-Webster
1. 44 Synonyms & Antonyms for ANGULAR | Thesaurus.com
Find 44 ways to say ANGULAR, along with antonyms, related words, and example ... See definition of angular on Dictionary.com ... synonyms for angular.
2. Angle Synonyms, Angle Antonyms | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
34 synonyms of angle from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 101 related words, definitions, ... Britannica English: Translation of angle for Arabic Speakers.
3. 45 Synonyms & Antonyms for ANGLE | Thesaurus.com
Find 45 ways to say ANGLE, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at ... See definition of angle on Dictionary.com ... synonyms for angle.
4. Wide-angle | Definition of Wide-angle by Merriam-Webster
Wide-angle definition is - having or covering an angle of view wider than the ordinary —used ... Nglish: Translation of wide-angle for Spanish Speakers.
5. Angle Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Angle definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. ... See synonyms for angle on Thesaurus.com ... before 900; Middle English v. angelen, noun angel, angul,Old English angel, angul; ...
6. Angular Synonyms, Angular Antonyms | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
79 synonyms and near synonyms of angular from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 52 ... Britannica English: Translation of angular for Arabic Speakers ...
7. Angle Synonyms | Collins English Thesaurus
1 (noun) in the sense of gradient. Definition. the divergence between two such lines or surfaces, measured in degrees. The boat was leaning at a 30-degree angle.
8. Alternate Angle | Definition of Alternate Angle by Merriam-Webster
Recent Examples on the Web Also, notice that the tops of the cutting teeth are ground at alternating angles, meaning one tooth angles to the left, the next to the ...
9. ADJACENT ANGLES (noun) definition and synonyms | Macmillan ...
Definition and synonyms of adjacent angles from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education. This is the British English definition of adjacent angles .
10. Angle | Definition of Angle by Merriam-Webster
Angle definition is - a corner whether constituting a projecting part or a partially ... 2 : to use artful means to attain an objective angled for an invitation ... *h2enk- appears to be synonymous with the base *h2eng- —see angle entry 1, ankle.
What are some common synonyms for angles?
Some common synonyms for angles include corner, joint, intersection, apex, and vertex.
How do you define an angle?
An angle is defined as a figure formed by two rays with a common endpoint forming an included space.
What does it mean when an angle is said to be complementary?
When an angle is said to be complementary, it means that the measure of one angle is equal to the difference between 90° and the measure of the other.
Angle synonyms are important for helping accurately describe shapes or diagrams in geometry or mathematics. By utilizing different names for angles, descriptions can become clearer and easier to understand.