"anginas translate definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of anginas translate definition and meaning in english. What is another word for anginas translate definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does anginas translate definition and meaning in english? However, check anginas translate definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- anginas - Translation from Spanish into English | PONS
- angina - Spanish translation – Linguee
- ANGINA | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Angina - English translation – Linguee
- Angina | Definition of Angina by Merriam-Webster
- Angina definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Translate "anginas" from Spanish to English - Interglot Mobile
- ANGINA | Definition of ANGINA by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com ...
- Translate "angina" from Spanish to English - Interglot Mobile
- Angina - Wikipedia
1. anginas - Translation from Spanish into English | PONS
Look up the Spanish to English translation of anginas in the PONS online dictionary. Includes free vocabulary trainer, verb tables and pronunciation function.
2. angina - Spanish translation – Linguee
▾. Dictionary (English) · angina noun— · angina pectoris n — · unstable angina n — · stable angina n— · chest angina n—.
3. ANGINA | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... Meaning of angina in English ... a condition that causes strong chest pains because blood containing oxygen is prevented from reaching the heart ...
4. Angina - English translation – Linguee
Many translated example sentences containing "Angina" – English-German dictionary and search engine for English translations.
5. Angina | Definition of Angina by Merriam-Webster
Angina definition is - a disease marked by spasmodic attacks of intense suffocative pain: such as ... Britannica English: Translation of angina for Arabic Speakers ...
6. Angina definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Angina definition: Angina is severe pain in the chest and left arm , caused by heart disease. | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
7. Translate "anginas" from Spanish to English - Interglot Mobile
Spanish to English translation results for 'anginas' designed for tablets and mobile devices. Possible languages include English, Dutch, German, French, ...
8. ANGINA | Definition of ANGINA by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com ...
What is the definition of ANGINA? What is the meaning of ANGINA? How do you use ANGINA in a ... angina on Thesaurus.com. Translate angina into Spanish ...
9. Translate "angina" from Spanish to English - Interglot Mobile
Definitions · a heart condition marked by paroxysms of chest pain due to reduced oxygen to the heart · any disease of the throat or fauces marked by spasmodic ...
10. Angina - Wikipedia
Angina, also known as angina pectoris, is chest pain or pressure, usually due to insufficient ... ("chest"), and can therefore be translated as "a strangling feeling in the chest". ... This means testing for elevated cholesterol and other fats in the blood, ... British Heart Foundation - Angina · Angina Pectoris Animation Video 3D ...