Restaurant management is an important part of any foodservice business, as it involves managing staff, inventory and customers. This online restaurant management course provides a comprehensive overview of the essential concepts and best practices necessary to successfully manage a restaurant. The course covers topics such as personnel management, operational systems, customer service, financial management and marketing.
Table Of Content:
- Hotel & Restaurant Management Program | Penn Foster
- Top 15 Free Restaurant Management Courses | EdApp
- Top Restaurant Management Courses Online - Updated [January ...
- Restaurant Management Certificate Program - eCornell
- Free Online Restaurant Management Courses | Alison
- Hospitality & Restaurant Management Courses [Free] | 7shifts
- 17 Most Credible Restaurant Management Courses Online ...
- Online Restaurant Management from California State University ...
- Hotel and Restaurant Management - Online
- Best Hospitality Management Courses & Certifications [2023 ...
1. Hotel & Restaurant Management Program | Penn Foster
Penn Foster's online Hotel & Restaurant Management course is designed for the hospitality industry. Learn more about the hotel/restaurant management course!
2. Top 15 Free Restaurant Management Courses | EdApp
Jul 3, 2022 ... Top 15 Free Restaurant Management Courses · 1. Opening and Closing Our Restaurant · 2. Allergies and Food Intolerance in Restaurants · 3. Food & ...
3. Top Restaurant Management Courses Online - Updated [January ...
Filter courses · The Ultimate Food and Restaurant Business Course · Restaurant Management - Human Resources Best Practices · How to start your restaurant and make ...
4. Restaurant Management Certificate Program - eCornell
Restaurant Revenue ManagementCornell. Certificate Program ... Tell me more! Online. $3,699. Courses. How It Works. Meet the ...
5. Free Online Restaurant Management Courses | Alison
Top 9 Online Restaurant Management Courses · Hospitality Management - Health and Safety in Food Service · Diploma in Hospitality Management - Revised 2017.
6. Hospitality & Restaurant Management Courses [Free] | 7shifts
Free online courses to help you excel in your restaurant and hospitality career. Restaurant and Hospitality Management Courses.
7. 17 Most Credible Restaurant Management Courses Online ...
Jul 7, 2021 ... The Certificate of Restaurant Management is an online professional development course designed to give you the knowledge and skills required to ...
8. Online Restaurant Management from California State University ...
Take your career to the next level with this online Restaurant Management course.
9. Hotel and Restaurant Management - Online
Vancko Hall: SUNY Delhi's online courses are offered through Vancko Hall, our campus learning management system. · Faculty Advisor: You will be assigned an ...
10. Best Hospitality Management Courses & Certifications [2023 ...
Coursera offers 10 Hospitality Management courses from top universities and companies to help you start or advance your career skills in Hospitality ...
What topics are covered in this online restaurant management course?
This online restaurant management course covers topics such as personnel management, operational systems, customer service, financial management and marketing.
Is there an exam or assessment at the end of this course?
Yes. At the end of the course students will be assessed on their understanding of the material presented through multiple choice questions and practical exercises.
Are there any prerequisites for enrolling in this course?
No, there are no prerequisites for enrolling in this course. However, knowledge of basic administrative and financial procedures will help to make the learning process more efficient.
How long does it take to complete this online restaurant management course?
It is estimated that it will take 4-5 hours to complete all components of this online restaurant management course.
This online restaurant management course provides an invaluable opportunity for those interested in establishing or improving their knowledge and skills related to managing a successful foodservice business. It is comprehensive yet flexible enough so that you can learn at your own pace with minimal disruption to your daily life.