"another word for condom definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of another word for condom definition and meaning in english. What is another word for another word for condom definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does another word for condom definition and meaning in english? However, check another word for condom definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- Condom | Definition of Condom by Merriam-Webster
- Sheath definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- 9 Synonyms & Antonyms for CONDOM | Thesaurus.com
- Condom Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- The story of the condom
- What is the Definition of Abstinence & Outercourse?
- Condom - Wikipedia
- Jimmy Meaning | Best 16 Definitions of Jimmy
- Is there a different understanding of "rubber" in British and American ...
- CONDOM | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
1. Condom | Definition of Condom by Merriam-Webster
Condom definition is - a sheath commonly of rubber worn over the penis (as to prevent conception or ... See the full definition for condom in the English Language Learners Dictionary ... “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By.
2. Sheath definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Sheath definition: A sheath is a covering for the blade of a knife. | Meaning ... COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary. ... 6. another name for condom. verb. 7.
3. 9 Synonyms & Antonyms for CONDOM | Thesaurus.com
Find 9 ways to say CONDOM, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
4. Condom Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Condom definition, a thin sheath, usually of very thin rubber, worn over the penis ... See synonyms for condom on Thesaurus.com ... Origin of condom ... to have been named after an 18th-century English physician, who allegedly devised it ...
5. The story of the condom
Condoms have been a subject of curiosity throughout history. ... During the English Civil War, the forces of King Charles I contracted syphilis from the ... Other theories include the Latin word “condus,” which means receptacle or vessel, and the ...
6. What is the Definition of Abstinence & Outercourse?
The meaning of sexual abstinence is when you don't have sex. Practicing abstinence can mean different things to different people.
7. Condom - Wikipedia
A condom is a sheath-shaped barrier device used during sexual intercourse to reduce the ... Men with a latex allergy should use condoms made from a material other than latex, such as polyurethane. ... that, "As for the word 'condom', I need state only that its origin remains completely ... Oxford English Dictionary (Online ed.) ...
8. Jimmy Meaning | Best 16 Definitions of Jimmy
See word origin. Frequency: (US, slang) A condom. noun. 10. 2. A short crowbar with curved ends. noun. 2. 0. To pry (something) open with or as if with a jimmy.
9. Is there a different understanding of "rubber" in British and American ...
Jul 16, 2012 ... Checking the dictionary (OALD and OED) I learned that rubber as condom is indeed an Americanism, though I can hardly believe that British ...
10. CONDOM | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... condom definition: 1. a thin rubber covering that a man can wear on his penis during sex to stop a woman becoming…. Learn more.
In conclusion, we hope that you got Condom | Definition of Condom by Merriam-Webster. Still have any questions another word for condom definition and meaning in english. then feel free to tell us.