"another word for adopted definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of another word for adopted definition and meaning in english. What is another word for another word for adopted definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does another word for adopted definition and meaning in english? However, check another word for adopted definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- Adopt Synonyms, Adopt Antonyms | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
- 60 Synonyms & Antonyms for ADOPTED | Thesaurus.com
- Adopt | Definition of Adopt by Merriam-Webster
- Adopted Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Adoption Synonyms, Adoption Antonyms | Merriam-Webster ...
- Adoption Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Loanword - Wikipedia
- ADOPTION AGENCY (noun) definition and synonyms | Macmillan ...
- Billion - Wikipedia
- Adopted synonyms | Best 49 synonyms for adopted
1. Adopt Synonyms, Adopt Antonyms | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
5 synonyms of adopt from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 31 related words , definitions, and ... Britannica English: Translation of adopt for Arabic Speakers ...
2. 60 Synonyms & Antonyms for ADOPTED | Thesaurus.com
Find 60 ways to say ADOPTED, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
3. Adopt | Definition of Adopt by Merriam-Webster
Other Words from adopt Synonyms Choose the Right Synonym More Example ... See the full definition for adopt in the English Language Learners Dictionary.
4. Adopted Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Adopted definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
5. Adoption Synonyms, Adoption Antonyms | Merriam-Webster ...
4 synonyms and near synonyms of adoption from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 14 ... Britannica English: Translation of adoption for Arabic Speakers.
6. Adoption Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Adoption definition, the act or process of establishing a legal relationship between a ... See synonyms for adoption on Thesaurus.com ... Origin of adoption. First recorded in 1300–50; Middle English adopcioun, from Latin adoptiōn-, stem of ...
7. Loanword - Wikipedia
A loanword is a word as adopted from one language (the donor language) and incorporated ... For examples, see Lists of English words by country or language of origin and Anglicization. ... Many such words were adopted by other languages of the empire, such as Albanian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Greek, Hungarian, ...
8. ADOPTION AGENCY (noun) definition and synonyms | Macmillan ...
Definition and synonyms of adoption agency from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education. This is the British English definition of adoption ...
9. Billion - Wikipedia
A billion is a number with two distinct definitions: 1,000,000,000, i.e. one thousand million, ... American English adopted the short scale definition from the French (it ... Milliard, another term for one thousand million, is extremely rare in English, ... According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the word billion was formed in the ...
10. Adopted synonyms | Best 49 synonyms for adopted
... and more... Find another word for adopted at YourDictionary. ... 5. 1. acquired. The definition of acquire means to get or to come into control of something. 4. 1.