Albumen is a type of natural protein that can be found in egg whites, milk, and other animal sources. Albumen has several valuable nutritional benefits, including providing important vitamins and minerals. It also has a wide range of uses in the culinary world.
Table Of Content:
- Albumen | Definition of Albumen by Merriam-Webster
- Albumen Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Albumen Paper | Definition of Albumen Paper by Merriam-Webster
- Albumin Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Albumin | Definition of Albumin by Merriam-Webster
- ALBUMEN | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Albumen definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Egg albumen - definition of Egg albumen by The Free Dictionary
- Albumen Meaning | Best 7 Definitions of Albumen
- ALBUMEN (noun) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
1. Albumen | Definition of Albumen by Merriam-Webster
Albumen definition is - the white of an egg.
2. Albumen Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Scientific definitions for albumen ... The white of the egg of certain animals, especially birds and reptiles, consisting mostly of the protein albumin. The albumen ...
3. Albumen Paper | Definition of Albumen Paper by Merriam-Webster
More than 250,000 words that aren't in our free dictionary; Expanded definitions, etymologies, and usage notes; Advanced search features; Ad free! Join Our Free ...
4. Albumin Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Albumin definition, any of a class of simple, sulfur-containing, water-soluble proteins that coagulate when heated, occurring in egg white, milk, blood, and other ...
5. Albumin | Definition of Albumin by Merriam-Webster
Albumin definition is - any of numerous simple heat-coagulable water-soluble proteins that occur in blood plasma or serum, muscle, the whites of eggs, milk, and ...
6. ALBUMEN | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... albumen definition: 1. the clear part inside an egg that is white when cooked 2. the protein that the clear or white…. Learn more.
7. Albumen definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
albumen in British English · 1. the white of an egg; the nutritive and protective gelatinous substance, mostly an albumin, that surrounds the yolk · 2. a rare name for ...
8. Egg albumen - definition of Egg albumen by The Free Dictionary
egg white. n. (Zoology) the white of an egg; albumen. Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 ...
9. Albumen Meaning | Best 7 Definitions of Albumen
The white of an egg, which consists mainly of albumin dissolved in water. (noun) ... From American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
10. ALBUMEN (noun) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
Definition and synonyms of albumen from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education. This is the British English definition of albumen.
What is albumen?
Albumen is a type of natural protein that can be found in egg whites, milk, and other animal sources.
What are the nutritional benefits of albumen?
Albumen provides important vitamins and minerals, as well as essential amino acids to help with muscle development.
What are some uses for albumen in the culinary world?
Albumen can be used for binding ingredients together or adding structure to dishes such as meringues and souffles. It can also help make eggs fluffier or add shine to baked goods like cakes or cookies.
Albumen is an incredibly versatile ingredient with a multitude of uses both nutritionally and culinarily. Its ability to provide essential nutrients while being easy to incorporate into dishes makes it an invaluable part of any diet or recipe.