An alcahuete is a person who acts as an intermediary to arrange a transaction between two other parties. It is a term that originates in Spanish and is used in Spanish-speaking countries, as well as in Latin America. The alcahuete's role can be both beneficial and malicious depending on the situation.
Table Of Content:
- ALCAHUETE - Translation in English - bab.la
- Translate alcahuete from Spanish to English
- do mexicans have a different meaning to alcahuete? | SpanishDict ...
- Alcahuete Spanish to English Translation
- Translate "alcahuete" from Spanish to English - Interglot Mobile
- English Translation of “alcahuete” | Collins Spanish-English Dictionary
- alcahuete - Urban Dictionary
- alcahuete: pimp / squealer | WordReference Forums
- alcahuete - English Translation - Word Magic Spanish-English ...
- alcahuete - Diccionario Inglés-Español WordReference.com
1. ALCAHUETE - Translation in English - bab.la
Translation for 'alcahuete' in the free Spanish-English dictionary and many other English translations.
2. Translate alcahuete from Spanish to English
Alcahuete translated from Spanish to English including synonyms, definitions, and related words. ... Noun, Related Translations, Other Translations. matchmaker ...
3. do mexicans have a different meaning to alcahuete? | SpanishDict ...
So did I used alcahuete ;incorrectly? ... Alcahuete is always negative. ... I guess in traditional Spanish, "Alcahuete" means either Pimp, whoremongerer or gossiper, ... If you had taken the meaning as a go-between as our dictionary suggests is possible, ... SpanishDict is the world's most popular Spanish-English dictionary, ...
4. Alcahuete Spanish to English Translation
Translate alcahuete into English. Find words for alcahuete in English in this Spanish-English dictionary. Traducir alcahuete de español a Inglés.
5. Translate "alcahuete" from Spanish to English - Interglot Mobile
Spanish to English translation results for 'alcahuete' designed for tablets and mobile devices. Possible languages include English, Dutch, German, French, ...
6. English Translation of “alcahuete” | Collins Spanish-English Dictionary
English Translation of “alcahuete” | The official Collins Spanish-English Dictionary online. Over 100000 English translations of Spanish words and phrases.
7. alcahuete - Urban Dictionary
this word is commonly used among hispanics to describe a parent or guardian who is too permissive and often leads to the child's or young person's demise or ...
8. alcahuete: pimp / squealer | WordReference Forums
I can only go by the English translation as I don't have the book in my home and there's no Greek translation on line. In the translation I found it ...
9. alcahuete - English Translation - Word Magic Spanish-English ...
Aug 19, 2019 ... Translate "alcahuete" to English: pimp, bawd, go-between pimp, pander, ponce, procurer, solicitor. Spanish Synonyms of "alcahuete": chulo, ...
10. alcahuete - Diccionario Inglés-Español WordReference.com
alcahuete - Traduccion ingles de diccionario ingles. ... WordReference English- Spanish Dictionary © 2021: Principal Translations. Spanish, English. alcahuete,
What types of transactions are arranged by an Alchuete?
All kinds of transactions can be negotiated and resolved through the help of an alcahuete, such as legal or personal matters. They may also be consulted for advice and guidance when it comes to private business or commercial ventures.
How does an Alcahuete benefit their clients?
An alcahuetes main goal is to help broker deals between two parties in an honest manner, safeguarding the best interests of both parties. They often provide helpful guidance that allows parties to reach agreements without going to court or engaging in lengthy negotiations.
Is there any risk associated with using an Alchuete?
There is always some degree of risk associated with involving a third party in negotiations; however, this can usually be minimized by consulting experienced professionals who have good references and have proven their trustworthiness in past deals.
By understanding the concept of an alcahuete and its different applications, it helps to ensure that communication between two opposing parties remain clear, concise and organized which can lead to more successful outcomes for all involved.