"abyss in a sentence definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of abyss in a sentence definition and meaning in english. What is another word for abyss in a sentence definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does abyss in a sentence definition and meaning in english? However, check abyss in a sentence definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- Abyss | Definition of Abyss by Merriam-Webster
- Abyss Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- abyss in a sentence | Sentence examples by Cambridge Dictionary
- Abyss Meaning | Best 14 Definitions of Abyss
- Use abyss in a sentence | The best 60 abyss sentence examples
- abyss in a sentence - abyss sentence
- Abyss definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Use “abyss” in a sentence | “abyss” sentence examples
- ABYSS | Definition of ABYSS by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com ...
- Abyss: In a Sentence – WORDS IN A SENTENCE
1. Abyss | Definition of Abyss by Merriam-Webster
Abyss definition is - an immeasurably deep gulf or great space. How to use abyss in a sentence. ... Britannica English: Translation of abyss for Arabic Speakers ...
2. Abyss Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Abyss definition, a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity; vast chasm. ... earlier abisse,Middle English abissus
3. abyss in a sentence | Sentence examples by Cambridge Dictionary
5 days ago ... How is the earth fixed above the abyss: independently, or resting on the heavenly spheres beneath it? From the Cambridge English Corpus.
4. Abyss Meaning | Best 14 Definitions of Abyss
What does abyss mean? (frequently figuratively) A bottomless or unfathomed depth, gulf, or chasm; hence, any deep, immeasurable; any void spac...
5. Use abyss in a sentence | The best 60 abyss sentence examples
Abyss sentence example ... She glanced down at the black abyss before them. ... He fell into the fathomless abyss . ... And how is Earth's ocean abyss similar to a ...
6. abyss in a sentence - abyss sentence
abyss造句, abyss造句, 用abyss造句, abyss meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net. English Dictionary ...
7. Abyss definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Abyss definition: An abyss is a very deep hole in the ground. | Meaning ... COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary. ... Examples of 'abyss' in a sentence. abyss.
8. Use “abyss” in a sentence | “abyss” sentence examples
The Word “abyss” in Example Sentences, “abyss” in a easy simple English sentence. ... They stared into the abyss,[Sentence dictionary] which didn't stare back.
9. ABYSS | Definition of ABYSS by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com ...
What is the definition of ABYSS? What is the meaning of ABYSS? How do you use ABYSS in a sentence? What are synonyms for ... Meaning of abyss in English: ...
10. Abyss: In a Sentence – WORDS IN A SENTENCE
1. If you're an alcoholic, the temptation to drink may seem like a huge abyss. · 2. I knew if I fell into the dark abyss of the crater I would never be seen again. · 3.
In conclusion, we hope that you got Abyss | Definition of Abyss by Merriam-Webster. Still have any questions abyss in a sentence definition and meaning in english. then feel free to tell us.