The phrase 'pure chance' is used to describe something that comes about as a result of randomness and luck, rather than due to any specific plan or purpose. It implies that the occurrence of the thing in question is largely unpredictable, and has simply occurred due to chance.
Table Of Content:
- Cambridge Dictionary: Find Definitions, Meanings & Translations
- Macmillan Dictionary | Free English Dictionary and Thesaurus
- AC | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Epic dictionary re-defines Ancient Greek including the words which ...
- AIR CONDITIONER | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- 'Populism' revealed as 2017 Word of the Year by Cambridge ...
- A/C | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- University of Cambridge - Wikipedia
- Accountability | Definition of Accountability by Merriam-Webster
- Dictionary of American Regional English: Volume I: A–C — Frederic ...
1. Cambridge Dictionary: Find Definitions, Meanings & Translations
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English. Definitions and meanings of words with pronunciations and translations.
2. Macmillan Dictionary | Free English Dictionary and Thesaurus
The Free Online English Dictionary from Macmillan Education. Definitions, meanings, synonyms, pronunciations, games, sound effects, high-quality images, ...
3. AC | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... AC meaning: 1. abbreviation for alternating current: electrical current that regularly changes the direction in…. Learn more.
4. Epic dictionary re-defines Ancient Greek including the words which ...
May 27, 2021 ... Recently published by Cambridge University Press, the Lexicon provides fresh definitions and translations gleaned by re-reading most of ...
5. AIR CONDITIONER | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... Any opinions in the examples do not represent the opinion of the Cambridge Dictionary editors or of Cambridge University Press or its licensors.
6. 'Populism' revealed as 2017 Word of the Year by Cambridge ...
Nov 30, 2017 ... Populism is described by the Cambridge Dictionary as 'political ideas and ... Evidence from the Cambridge English Corpus – a 1.5-billion-word ...
7. A/C | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
a/c meaning: written abbreviation for account. Learn more.
8. University of Cambridge - Wikipedia
Website, cam.ac.uk · University of Cambridge logo.svg. The University of Cambridge is a collegiate research university in Cambridge, United Kingdom. ... The two English ancient universities share many common features and are often jointly referred to as ... Cambridge is a collegiate university, meaning that it is made up of ...
9. Accountability | Definition of Accountability by Merriam-Webster
ac·count·abil·i·ty | \ ə-ˌkau̇n-tə-ˈbi-lə-tē \ ... Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ accountability. ... Britannica English: Translation of accountability for Arabic Speakers.
10. Dictionary of American Regional English: Volume I: A–C — Frederic ...
Dictionary of American Regional English: Volume I: A–C. Editor-in-chief Frederic G. Cassidy · Add to Cart. Product Details. HARDCOVER. $100.00 • ...
Pure Chance is used to describe situations in which an outcome arises from randomness and luck rather than intentional planning or design; this concept often makes it difficult for those involved to predict what may happen in such an unpredictable situation.