The expectation is that when something is set or communicated, it will be met with success. However, this is not always the case and sometimes expectations are not met. This translation is referring to the fact that expectations have not been met.
Table Of Content:
- Translate Turkish to English online | Translate.com
- Reverso Context | Translation in context from Turkish to English
- Linguistically Motivated Vocabulary Reduction for Neural Machine ...
- Google Translate
- Turkish to English Translator online
- Turkish to English Translation Online - FREE & BEST!
- English - Turkish translation | TRANSLATOR.EU
- Turkish to English translation
- English to Turkish to English Translator | Turkish-English Online ...
- Translation English Turkish Jobs | Upwork™
1. Translate Turkish to English online | Translate.com
Turkish to English translation. Communicate smoothly and use a free online translator to translate text, words, phrases, or documents between 90+ language ...
2. Reverso Context | Translation in context from Turkish to English
Find the English translations in context of Turkish words, expressions and idioms; a free Turkish-English dictionary with millions of examples of use.
3. Linguistically Motivated Vocabulary Reduction for Neural Machine ...
Jul 31, 2017 ... ... Reduction for Neural Machine Translation from Turkish to English ... complexity in state-of-the-art neural machine translation (NMT) ...
4. Google Translate
Google's free service instantly translates words, phrases, and web pages between English and over 100 other languages.
5. Turkish to English Translator online
To translate from Turkish to English, enter the text into the top edit window. Click the "Translate" button to start the Turkish to English translation.
6. Turkish to English Translation Online - FREE & BEST!
Free Online Turkish to English Translation tool. You can translate text, words & phrases to more than 100 different languages!
7. English - Turkish translation | TRANSLATOR.EU
It belongs to a group of Turkic languages, which is one branch of the Altaic language group It is an official language in Turkey, as well as her speaking.
8. Turkish to English translation
Free Online Turkish to English Online Translation Service. The Turkish to English translator can translate text, words and phrases into over 100 languages.
9. English to Turkish to English Translator | Turkish-English Online ...
Use Lingvanex applications to quickly and instantly translate an Turkish English text for free. Lingvanex provides an accessible alternative to Google translate ...
10. Translation English Turkish Jobs | Upwork™
we need a Turkish translator for Quality translation into Turkish. Fast turnaround time. Translation English Turkish English to Turkish Translation Jobs. See ...
What do expectations mean?
Expectations refer to a situation where an individual or group hopes for a certain outcome.
What happens when expectations are not met?
When expectations are not met, it means that the outcome was different than what was expected. It can be disappointing and can lead to feelings of frustration or disappointment.
How can expectations be better managed?
One way to better manage expectations is by setting realistic goals and being aware of potential outcomes beforehand. This allows individuals and groups to more easily adapt if the result does not match the expectation.
In conclusion, this translation from Turkish to English indicates that the expectations set have gone unmet for whatever reason. Managing expectations appropriately can help ensure that any desired outcomes are achieved.