Lyra is an English word derived from the Greek word “lyre” which is also known as harp. In Hindi, it translates to 'bən̪d̪rī', which means a person who plays the lyre.
Table Of Content:
- Lyra - Meaning in Hindi - लाइर मतलब हिंदी में - Translation
- lyra - Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी मतलब) | lyra in Hindi at hindi-english.com
- लयरा नाम का मतलब, अर्थ, राशि क्या है | lyra name meaning in hindi ...
- Lyra meaning in Hindi - लयरा मतलब हिंदी में - Translation
- What does lyra mean?
- Lyra Name Meaning in Hindi - Lyra नाम हिन्दी में अर्थ -
- English to Hindi Meaning/Translation of Lyra
- Lyra Meaning In Hindi | Vina वीणा | English to Hindi Dictionary
- LYRA Meaning in hindi English, LYRA in hindi, hindi-LYRA pictures ...
- lyra meaning in Hindi - lyra in Hindi - Definition and Translation ...
1. Lyra - Meaning in Hindi - लाइर मतलब हिंदी में - Translation
Lyra - Meaning in Hindi, what is the meaning of Lyra in Hindi dictionary, pronunciation, synonyms, usage examples and definitions of Lyra in Hindi and ...
2. lyra - Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी मतलब) | lyra in Hindi at hindi-english.com
English to Hindi & English Online Dictionary. Search all Hindi words & phrases | Online Shabdkosh | अंग्रेजी ... Hindi meaning of Lyra.
3. लयरा नाम का मतलब, अर्थ, राशि क्या है | lyra name meaning in hindi ...
लयरा नाम का अर्थ बेहद यूनिक है! लयरा नाम का अर्थ "एक संगीत उपकरण, वीणा" होता है। जैसा कि ...
4. Lyra meaning in Hindi - लयरा मतलब हिंदी में - Translation
Lyra meaning in Hindi : Get meaning and translation of Lyra in Hindi language with grammar,antonyms,synonyms and sentence usages.
5. What does lyra mean?
Definition of lyra in the Definitions.net dictionary. Meaning of lyra. What does lyra mean? Information and translations of lyra in the most comprehensive ...
6. Lyra Name Meaning in Hindi - Lyra नाम हिन्दी में अर्थ -
Lyra name meaning in Hindi is वीणा. Lyra is an amazing Hindu Girl name that is quite popular among Hindus living in India, Pakistan, or across the globe.
7. English to Hindi Meaning/Translation of Lyra
Tags for the entry 'lyra'. What lyra means in Hindi, lyra meaning in Hindi, lyra definition, examples and pronunciation of lyra in Hindi language.
8. Lyra Meaning In Hindi | Vina वीणा | English to Hindi Dictionary
Lyra Meaning in Hindi is वीणा. It is written as Vina in Roman Hindi. Lyra is a noun, genitive Lyrae [lahy-ree] /ˈlaɪ ri/ (Show IPA), for 1 by form.
9. LYRA Meaning in hindi English, LYRA in hindi, hindi-LYRA pictures ...
lyra in hindi. Translation and meaning of lyra in English hindi dictionary. Provided by KitkatWords.com: a free online English hindi picture dictionary.
10. lyra meaning in Hindi - lyra in Hindi - Definition and Translation ...
Know answer of question : what is meaning of Lyra in Hindi dictionary? Lyra ka matalab hindi me kya hai ( Lyra का हिंदी में मतलब ). Lyra meaning ...
What does 'Lyra' mean in English?
Lyra is an English word derived from the Greek word “lyre” which is also known as harp.
What is a lyre?
A lyre is a stringed instrument that was used by Ancient Greeks and Rome for religious and recreational purposes. It typically consists of two curved arms connected at their upper ends by a yoke and crossbar, with strings stretched from the crossbar to the lower ends of the arms.
How does 'Lyra' translate in Hindi?
In Hindi, 'Lyra' translates to 'bən̪d̪rī', which means a person who plays the lyre.
What type of instrument is a lyre?
A lyre is a stringed instrument made of wood or metal with strings attached that are strummed with fingers or with some type of pick. It can be either plucked or bowed depending on its construction.
Lyra has had many uses throughout history and today it still carries immense significance within many cultures across the world. It translates easily into other languages like Hindi and those who play it have held an honored status throughout time for the beautiful music they create.