Lysis is a term used in many different areas of study, particularly biology and chemistry. In Hindi it translates to विल्यान or ‘breakdown’. It refers to the process by which certain types of cells, molecules and atoms are broken down.
Table Of Content:
- Lysis meaning in Hindi - ल्य्सिस मतलब हिंदी में - Translation
- lysis - Meaning in Hindi - लाइसिस मतलब हिंदी में - Translation
- Definition of lysis - NCI Dictionary of Cancer Terms - National ...
- lysis in Hindi - lysis meaning in Hindi
- Definition of tumor lysis syndrome - NCI Dictionary of Cancer Terms ...
- Proctoclysis Definition & Meaning | Merriam-Webster Medical
- Lysis परिभाषा और अर्थ | कोलिन्स अंग्रेज़ी शब्दकोश
- Lysis Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
- Lyse definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Hemolysis - Wikipedia
1. Lysis meaning in Hindi - ल्य्सिस मतलब हिंदी में - Translation
Definition of Lysis · recuperation in which the symptoms of an acute disease gradually subside · (biochemistry) dissolution or destruction of cells such as blood ...
2. lysis - Meaning in Hindi - लाइसिस मतलब हिंदी में - Translation
lysisnoun · (biochemistry) dissolution or destruction of cells such as blood cells or bacteria · recuperation in which the symptoms of an acute disease gradually ...
3. Definition of lysis - NCI Dictionary of Cancer Terms - National ...
NCI's Dictionary of Cancer Terms provides easy-to-understand definitions for words and phrases related to cancer and medicine.
4. lysis in Hindi - lysis meaning in Hindi
lysis meaning in Hindi with examples: अपघटन सं लय लयन ... click for more detailed meaning of lysis in Hindi with examples, definition, ...
5. Definition of tumor lysis syndrome - NCI Dictionary of Cancer Terms ...
A condition that can occur after treatment of a fast-growing cancer, especially certain leukemias and lymphomas (cancers of the blood). As tumor cells die, they ...
6. Proctoclysis Definition & Meaning | Merriam-Webster Medical
The meaning of PROCTOCLYSIS is slow injection of large quantities of a fluid (as a solution of salt) into the rectum ... Medical Definition of proctoclysis.
7. Lysis परिभाषा और अर्थ | कोलिन्स अंग्रेज़ी शब्दकोश
2. the gradual ending of disease symptoms. Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th Edition. Copyright © 2010 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. All ...
8. Lysis Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
Examples of lysis in a Sentence. Recent Examples on the Web: Noun Tumor lysis syndrome can cause electrolyte abnormalities and damage to the kidneys. — ...
9. Lyse definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Lyse definition: to undergo or cause to undergo lysis | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
10. Hemolysis - Wikipedia
Hemolysis or haemolysis also known by several other names, is the rupturing (lysis) of red blood cells (erythrocytes) and the release of their contents ...
What type of cells or molecules undergo lysis?
Lysis generally refers to the breakdown of certain molecules and cells like bacterial cells, viruses, or organelles within a cell.
What is the purpose of lysis?
The purpose of lysis is to separate components from these organisms for further analysis. Additionally, it can be used to destroy unwanted organisms or material.
How does lysis occur?
Lysis can occur through enzymatic digestion, osmosis, high pressure or temperature, chemical compounds, sonic vibrations and other mechanical forces.
Are there any risks associated with lysis?
Yes, depending on how lysis is achieved there may be risks associated with exposure to any potentially harmful materials involved in the process. Therefore it is important to use extreme caution when performing any lysing process.
In summary, lysis is a term used in many different areas of science that refers to breaking down certain molecules and cells for further analysis or destruction. It can occur through several methods including enzymatic digestion and mechanical forces but proper care must be taken when performing this process as there may be risks involved.