The Florida Gulf Coast University PA Program provides a comprehensive academic and clinical training program to prepare students for careers as physician assistants. Through the program, students gain knowledge of the medical field while also receiving experience in patient care, medical office management and medical research. The program is designed to give students the skills they need to become successful clinicians and practitioners in their chosen field.
Table Of Content:
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies - FGCU
- Florida Gulf Coast University Physician Assistant Program - PA ...
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies FAQ - FGCU
- Anna Carlin - FGCU Library - Florida Gulf Coast University
- Florida Gulf Coast University | Discover Your Passion
- Baseball - FGCU Athletics
- MASTER OF PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT STUDIES
- Women's Tennis - FGCU Athletics
- FLORIDA: Florida Gulf Coast University - Physician Assistant Forum
- FGCU Athletics - Official Athletics Website
1. Master of Physician Assistant Studies - FGCU
FGCU's Master of Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS) degree provides expert-level experience to evaluate and treat patients along with skills to work side-by- ...
2. Florida Gulf Coast University Physician Assistant Program - PA ...
PA PROGRAM AT A GLANCE · Accredited Status: Provisional Accreditation · Campus Location: Fort Myers, FL · Degrees Offered: Masters · Class Start Month: August ...
3. Master of Physician Assistant Studies FAQ - FGCU
Is the Master in Physician Assistant Studies Program accredited? · What type of degree will I earn? · Do you offer a part-time program? · How long is the MPAS ...
4. Anna Carlin - FGCU Library - Florida Gulf Coast University
“This is an Intervention! Using a Campus-Wide Initiative and Assessment to Transform the Information Literacy Program.” LOEX Annual Conference, Pittsburgh, PA ( ...
5. Florida Gulf Coast University | Discover Your Passion
FGCU is a public, 4-year university in Fort Myers, Florida, offering undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees. We are an NCAA Division I school.
6. Baseball - FGCU Athletics
The official Baseball page for the Florida Gulf Coast University Eagles. ... FGCU Finalizes 56-Game Baseball Schedule.
7. MASTER OF PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT STUDIES
The out-of-state tuition cost for FGCU is $1,538.66 per credit hour. Detailed list of required medical equipment with estimated costs, insurance and additional ...
8. Women's Tennis - FGCU Athletics
The official Women's Tennis page for the Florida Gulf Coast University Eagles.
9. FLORIDA: Florida Gulf Coast University - Physician Assistant Forum
10. FGCU Athletics - Official Athletics Website
The official athletics website for the Florida Gulf Coast University Eagles.
What type of degree do I receive upon completion of the Florida Gulf Coast University PA Program?
Upon completion of the FGCU PA Program, students receive a Master’s Degree in Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS).
What type of clinical experiences are included in the curriculum?
Clinical experiences are earned through rotations at medically-affiliated sites both on-campus and off campus throughout Lee County. Rotations take place at area hospitals, outpatient clinics, specialty practices and extended care facilities.
Is there an opportunity for research?
Yes! The program offers research opportunities for students who wish to pursue these endeavors with faculty mentors that offer support throughout each project. All research activities have been designed to meet accreditation standards.
The Florida Gulf Coast University PA Program offers an immersive educational experience which provides a solid foundation to excel in the field of medicine while earning a Master’s Degree in Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS). With experiential learning opportunities both on-campus and off-campus coupled with faculty driven research initiatives – this program can provide you with knowledge base you need for success as a physician assistant.