"chinese couch definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of chinese couch definition and meaning in english. What is another word for chinese couch definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does chinese couch definition and meaning in english? However, check chinese couch definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- COUCH | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Offensive furniture label traced to China firm
- Translation of couch – English–Mandarin Chinese dictionary
- Litter (vehicle) - Wikipedia
- couch 什么意思？ Mandarin Chinese-English Dictionary ...
- Chinese English Word Dictionary : Purple Culture, Online Chinese ...
- Furniture - Wikipedia
- chuang | Definition | Mandarin Chinese Pinyin English Dictionary ...
- 17 English Words that Come From Japanese | Merriam-Webster
- What does couch mean?
1. COUCH | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
7 days ago ... couch definition: 1. a sofa 2. a type of high bed, especially one in a doctor's office 3. to ... Meaning of couch in English ... in Chinese (Traditional).
2. Offensive furniture label traced to China firm
Apr 20, 2007 ... Doris Moore was shocked when her new couch was delivered to her home with a ... “We got the definition from a Chinese-English dictionary.
3. Translation of couch – English–Mandarin Chinese dictionary
7 days ago ... couch translate: 座, 沙发, 床, （尤指医生办公室中的）诊察台，长榻. Learn more in the Cambridge English-Chinese simplified Dictionary.
4. Litter (vehicle) - Wikipedia
The litter is a class of wheelless vehicles, a type of human-powered transport, for the transport of persons. Smaller litters may take the form of open chairs or beds carried by two or more carriers, some being enclosed for protection from the elements. Larger litters, for example those of the Chinese emperors, may resemble ... The word is derived from the Sanskrit palyanka, meaning bed or couch.
5. couch 什么意思？ Mandarin Chinese-English Dictionary ...
English Definition. (名) As a noun. A narrow bed on which a patient lies during psychiatric or psychoanalytic treatment. A flat coat of paint or varnish used by ...
6. Chinese English Word Dictionary : Purple Culture, Online Chinese ...
Purple Culture : Chinese English Word Dictionary - Chinese Learning Business China Charms of China Chinese Arts and Crafts Books for Children Chinese ...
7. Furniture - Wikipedia
Furniture refers to movable objects intended to support various human activities such as ... The English usage, referring specifically to household objects, is specific to that language; French ... Examples include the workman's stool, a simple three legged structure with a concave seat, ... All Chinese furniture is made of wood.
8. chuang | Definition | Mandarin Chinese Pinyin English Dictionary ...
chuang definition at Chinese.Yabla.com, a free online dictionary with English, Mandarin Chinese, Pinyin, ... bed couch classifier for beds CL:張|张[zhang1].
9. 17 English Words that Come From Japanese | Merriam-Webster
In Japanese, the word translates as "squad leader," from han, meaning "squad ... Definition: a fast-growing Asian vine (Pueraria lobata) of the legume family that is ... cotton-filled mattress used on the floor or in a frame as a bed, couch, or chair.
10. What does couch mean?
Information and translations of couch in the most comprehensive dictionary ... The word settee comes from the Old English word, 'setl', which was used to ...
Finally, you got the answer of chinese couch definition and meaning in english in this article. We update details about COUCH | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary. Thank you for reading.