"chinese cedar wood definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of chinese cedar wood definition and meaning in english. What is another word for chinese cedar wood definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does chinese cedar wood definition and meaning in english? However, check chinese cedar wood definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- Japanese Cedar | Definition of Japanese Cedar by Merriam-Webster
- Cedar wood - definition of Cedar wood by The Free Dictionary
- cedar | translate to Mandarin Chinese: Cambridge Dictionary
- Citron - Wikipedia
- What does Cedarwood mean?
- Toona sinensis - Wikipedia
- “Yakisugi” Or “Shou Sugi Ban”? Learn What You Should Call It, And ...
- Cedar definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- xuesong : cedar tree, ced... : xuě sōng | Definition - Yabla Chinese
- cedar - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
1. Japanese Cedar | Definition of Japanese Cedar by Merriam-Webster
Japanese cedar definition is - a large Chinese and Japanese evergreen tree ( Cryptomeria japonica) of the cypress ... circa 1880, in the meaning defined above .
2. Cedar wood - definition of Cedar wood by The Free Dictionary
other coniferous trees that resemble the true cedar. 3. the fragrant wood of any of these trees, used in furniture and as a moth repellent. [before 1000; Old English ...
3. cedar | translate to Mandarin Chinese: Cambridge Dictionary
7 days ago ... Translation of cedar – English–Mandarin Chinese dictionary. cedar. noun ... a tall , wide evergreen tree (= one that never loses its leaves). 雪松.
4. Citron - Wikipedia
The citron (Citrus medica) is a large fragrant citrus fruit with a thick rind. It is one of the original ... The fruit's English name "citron" derives ultimately from Latin, citrus, which is also ... In Italian it is known as cedro, the same name used also to indicate the coniferous tree cedar. ... "Home : Oxford English Dictionary". oed.com .
5. What does Cedarwood mean?
Definition of Cedarwood in the Definitions.net dictionary. Meaning of ... How to pronounce Cedarwood? Alex. US English. Daniel. British. Karen. Australian.
6. Toona sinensis - Wikipedia
Toona sinensis, commonly called Chinese mahogany, Chinese cedar, Chinese toon, beef and ... It is a deciduous tree growing to 25 metres (82 ft) tall with a trunk up to 70 cm ... University of Melbourne: Sorting Toona names; ^ Jump up to: Hong Kong trees: Toona sinensis (in Chinese, with photos; google translation) ...
7. “Yakisugi” Or “Shou Sugi Ban”? Learn What You Should Call It, And ...
Mar 11, 2019 ... During the medieval period, to adapt the written Chinese language into ... in a dictionary independently and assuming the pronunciation follows the standard pattern. ... into English as “heat-treated cypress board”, “burnt cedar plank”, etc. ... We would like for Japanese wood burning technology to be ...
8. Cedar definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
A cedar is a large evergreen tree with wide branches and small thin leaves called needles. American English: cedar /ˈsidər/; Brazilian Portuguese: cedro; Chinese ...
9. xuesong : cedar tree, ced... : xuě sōng | Definition - Yabla Chinese
xuesong definition at Chinese.Yabla.com, a free online dictionary with English, Mandarin Chinese, Pinyin, Strokes & Audio. Look it up now!
10. cedar - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
A cedar is an evergreen tree with a particularly fragrant wood. The trees in your yard that keep their green needles through the winter might be cedars.
In conclusion, we hope that you got Japanese Cedar | Definition of Japanese Cedar by Merriam-Webster. Still have any questions chinese cedar wood definition and meaning in english. then feel free to tell us.