"chinese cauldron definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of chinese cauldron definition and meaning in english. What is another word for chinese cauldron definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does chinese cauldron definition and meaning in english? However, check chinese cauldron definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- Translation of cauldron – English–Mandarin Chinese dictionary
- Cauldron - Wikipedia
- 錡 : cauldron, chise... : qí | Mandarin Chinese Pinyin English Dictionary
- Ding (vessel) - Wikipedia
- cauldron 什么意思？ Mandarin Chinese-English Dictionary ...
- Chinese Classic 'Condor Heroes' Takes Wing In English : NPR
- cauldron meaning in Chinese
- Li Meaning | Best 11 Definitions of Li
- Chinese Word: 铉 - Talking Chinese English Dictionary
- Cauldron definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
1. Translation of cauldron – English–Mandarin Chinese dictionary
cauldron translate: （通常指架在火上的）大锅. Learn more in the Cambridge English-Chinese simplified Dictionary.
2. Cauldron - Wikipedia
A cauldron (or caldron) is a large pot (kettle) for cooking or boiling over an open fire, with a lid ... The word cauldron is first recorded in Middle English as caudroun (13th century). ... The common translation for ding is often referred to as a cauldron. In Chinese history and culture, possession of one or more ancient dings is ...
3. 錡 : cauldron, chise... : qí | Mandarin Chinese Pinyin English Dictionary
錡 definition at Chinese.Yabla.com, a free online dictionary with English, Mandarin Chinese, Pinyin, Strokes & Audio. Look it up now!
4. Ding (vessel) - Wikipedia
Ding (鼎) are prehistoric and ancient Chinese cauldrons, standing upon legs with a lid and two ... The earliest recovered examples are pre-Shang ceramic ding at the Erlitou site but they are better known from the Bronze Age, ... Jessica Rawson , Chinese Bronzes: Art and Ritual (London: British Museum, 1987), 11. ^ Michael ...
5. cauldron 什么意思？ Mandarin Chinese-English Dictionary ...
Learn Mandarin Mandarin-English Dictionary & Thesaurus ... 类属Examples; 筆順Strokes; 字Character; 字源Etymology; Preferences. cauldron. 'kɔːldrən ...
6. Chinese Classic 'Condor Heroes' Takes Wing In English : NPR
Mar 4, 2018 ... One person catches the cauldron with one hand; another holds out a ... the first in a four-book series — has just been translated into English.
7. cauldron meaning in Chinese
cauldron in Chinese : :大锅…. click for more detailed Chinese translation, meaning, pronunciation and example sentences.
8. Li Meaning | Best 11 Definitions of Li
Li is defined as a unit of measurement in China that is equal to about a third of a mile, or about 547 yards or ... An ancient Chinese cauldron having three hollow legs. ... From American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
9. Chinese Word: 铉 - Talking Chinese English Dictionary
鉉). Dictionary; Sample Sentences; Writing. Pinyin: xuàn. English Definition: stick- like implement inserted into the handles of a tripod cauldron in ancient times in ...
10. Cauldron definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Cauldron definition: A cauldron is a very large, round metal pot used for cooking over a fire . In stories and... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and ...
In final words, we are at the last stage of your query chinese cauldron definition and meaning in english. Already you know about Translation of cauldron – English–Mandarin Chinese dictionary.