Peacock is an American streaming service owned by NBCUniversal. It allows for users to access thousands of movies, shows, and live sports broadcast. Xfinity offers its customers the option to subscribe to Peacock to stream content on any device at any time.
Table Of Content:
- Xfinity Customers Get Peacock Premium - Peacock
- Peacock App on Xfinity Flex and Xfinity X1 - Xfinity Support
- If I am getting Peacock as part of my Xfinity subscription, can I only ...
- Peacock on Xfinity – The New Streaming Service from NBCUniversal
- Comcast to End Peacock Premium Free Promotion for Xfinity ...
- NBC Peacock now included with Xfinity Internet
- How to Watch Peacock with Xfinity | CableTV.com
- Peacock App Frequently Asked Questions - Xfinity Support
- How to Get Peacock Premium Free if You Already Pay for Comcast ...
- Xfinity Customers, Say Goodbye to Your Free Peacock Premium
1. Xfinity Customers Get Peacock Premium - Peacock
Eligible Xfinity subscribers get access to Peacock Premium at no additional cost. Stream current hits, timeless classics, exclusive Originals, WWE, ...
2. Peacock App on Xfinity Flex and Xfinity X1 - Xfinity Support
The Peacock app is now available to everyone, whether you're a customer or not. Xfinity Flex and Xfinity X1 customers only need an email address to sign in ...
3. If I am getting Peacock as part of my Xfinity subscription, can I only ...
You can link your account through the Peacock application on your X1 or Flex device. Just launch the Peacock application on your device, then either create your ...
4. Peacock on Xfinity – The New Streaming Service from NBCUniversal
Stream Peacock on X1 and Xfinity Flex at no extra cost ... Enjoy Peacock, the streaming service from NBCUniversal. That's a $4.99/mo value. Kick back with ...
5. Comcast to End Peacock Premium Free Promotion for Xfinity ...
Jun 14, 2022 ... Currently, Comcast's Xfinity X1 and Flex customers are eligible to get Peacock Premium with ads for no additional cost; that's normally priced ...
6. NBC Peacock now included with Xfinity Internet
Apr 29, 2020 ... Xfinity just got more awesome because it now includes access to Peacock – the new streaming service from NBCUniversal available now on ...
7. How to Watch Peacock with Xfinity | CableTV.com
Peacock Premium (regularly $4.99 a month) is free to Xfinity Flex customers as well as Xfinity X1 and TV customers with Xfinity internet or Xfinity's Digital ...
8. Peacock App Frequently Asked Questions - Xfinity Support
I don't have Xfinity TV but I have Xfinity Internet. Can I access the Peacock app? Yes, but you'll need an Xfinity Flex streaming TV Box – otherwise, ...
9. How to Get Peacock Premium Free if You Already Pay for Comcast ...
Feb 27, 2022 ... Xfinity subscribers have several ways to activate Peacock Premium. Flex customers with or without TV service are eligible for free access to ...
10. Xfinity Customers, Say Goodbye to Your Free Peacock Premium
Jun 14, 2022 ... Currently, Peacock Premium, which regularly costs $4.99 per month, is included at no additional cost for all Xfinity Flex customers and Xfinity ...
What type of content is available on Peacock?
Peacock offers a wide variety of content including current and classic hit TV shows, exclusive original series and films, major sporting events like the Olympics and Premier League, late-night comedy programming, family favorites, live news coverage from MSNBC, CNBC and NBC News Now.
How much does Peacock cost?
Peacock comes in two membership tiers – Basic (free) or Premium ($4.99/month). The Premium tier also provides access to additional content not available on the basic tier including early access to select series and more episodes per season of shows.
Does Xfinity include a free subscription to Peacock?
Xfinity offers its customers the option to subscribe to either the Basic or Premium version of Peacock at no additional cost as part of their Xfinity TV package.
Are there ads on Peacock?
Yes, there are advertisements in both the Basic and Premium versions of Peacock. However, Premium subscribers can expect fewer commercials than those who only use the Basic tier.
Can I watch content offline with my subscription?
No, it is not possible to download content from the Peacock platform for offline viewing at this time.
Xfinity customers have the option to enjoy hours of entertainment through their subscription to either the basic or premium version of Peacock without any additional fees. Whether you prefer watching hit tv shows or live sports broadcast—Peacock has something for everyone!