The Peacock app with Xfinity is a streaming platform that provides live and on-demand access to great shows, movies, sports, news, and more. It includes over 20,000 hours of top network shows like The Office, Parks & Recreation, and Modern Family; plus blockbuster films; classic series; NBC Sports events; exclusive Peacock originals and much more. With Xfinity you can watch from any device – whether it be laptop or TV – when your connected to the internet.
Table Of Content:
- Peacock App Frequently Asked Questions - Xfinity Support
- If I am getting Peacock as part of my Xfinity subscription, can I only ...
- Peacock access | Xfinity Community Forum
- Xfinity Customers Get Peacock Premium - Peacock
- Peacock Premium on IPad with Xfinity | Xfinity Community Forum
- How do I link my Xfinity account if I am already signed up for Peacock?
- Peacock App en Xfinity Flex y Xfinity X1 - Apoyo técnico de Xfinity
- Peacock app not working | Xfinity Community Forum
- How to Watch Peacock with Xfinity | CableTV.com
- Peacock Premium on Apple TV | Xfinity Community Forum
1. Peacock App Frequently Asked Questions - Xfinity Support
Launch the Peacock app on your X1 or Flex device. · Navigate to Account within the app. · Select Wrong Email? in the bottom left hand corner and follow the ...
2. If I am getting Peacock as part of my Xfinity subscription, can I only ...
You can link your account through the Peacock application on your X1 or Flex device. Just launch the Peacock application on your device, then either create your ...
3. Peacock access | Xfinity Community Forum
Dec 22, 2021 ... Using your Xfinity account through Peacock's My Account: Once you log in, scroll down to the Link Provider section. You can then use your ...
4. Xfinity Customers Get Peacock Premium - Peacock
Step 1: Open the Peacock app on Xfinity Flex or X1. Create a Peacock account. ; Step 2: Enter your email. (Yup, that's it!) Link your Xfinity account to Peacock.
5. Peacock Premium on IPad with Xfinity | Xfinity Community Forum
Jul 17, 2020 ... moved your post to the streaming app area of the forum. go to an X1 device (or Flex) and go to the working Peacock TV app. navigate to the far ...
The first is through the Peacock application on your X1 or Flex device. Just launch the Peacock application on your device, then log in with your Peacock ...
7. Peacock App en Xfinity Flex y Xfinity X1 - Apoyo técnico de Xfinity
In addition, customers with two Xfinity services, such as TV and Internet, or any TV customer with Digital Starter service or above can access Peacock Premium ...
8. Peacock app not working | Xfinity Community Forum
Jul 28, 2021 ... Peacock app has not worked for several weeks, I have never been able to use the Peacock app on xfinity. When I open the Peacock app the ...
9. How to Watch Peacock with Xfinity | CableTV.com
Press the Xfinity button on your Xfinity voice remote. · Use the arrow buttons to navigate to Apps. · Using the arrow buttons, select the Peacock app. · To search ...
10. Peacock Premium on Apple TV | Xfinity Community Forum
Oct 22, 2020 ... Can I still access the premium content through the Peacock app on my Apple TV which I'd prefer? Question. •. Updated. 1 year ago.
How do I sign up for the Peacock app with Xfinity?
To get started with Peacock, you must first be an Xfinity customer. Then head to xfinity.com/peacocktv to create your account and start enjoying the service.
Are there any extra charges for using the Peacock app?
With Xfinity, customers receive a free version of Peacock that includes thousands of hours of entertainment (movies, TV shows and sports). Customers can also upgrade their experience by upgrading to one of Peacock’s premium plans which are available at an additional cost.
Is the content on Peacock different than what I see on my existing Xfinity services?
Yes! There are many unique features available through the Peacock app that you won’t find anywhere else including exclusive library titles such as National Geographic documentaries and E! television programs as well as daily sports programming from NBC Sports Network that can only be accessed through the app.
Can I use my mobile device for watching content on the app?
Absolutely! The Peacock App is available for Apple iOS devices running iOS 8 or later as well as Android devices running 4.4 or later. In addition to downloading it directly from an App Store like iTunes or Google Play Store, customers can also download it from within their Xfinity TV Go service.
Can I control which shows my family members watch?
Yes! You can customize parental controls for each profile created in order to restrict certain content based on your preferences. To adjust these settings within the Peacock App simply go into Settings > Accounts > Profiles & Settings > Parental Controls/Ratings Lock
Whether you’re looking for classic throwbacks or today’s hottest hits in movies and television shows -Xfinity makes it easy to access all of this great content through its new streaming platform called “Peacock”. Best of all – it allows you to enjoy entertainment options tailored specifically for your viewing pleasure no matter where you are or what device you use!