A giveaway is a promotion where an item or items of value are given away for free to members of the public in order to incentivize or celebrate an event. It can be used to attract attention, create brand awareness, drive sales and increase customer loyalty. Giveaways are often used by companies, online retailers and other institutions as a form of advertising or marketing.
Table Of Content:
- 366 Synonyms & Antonyms for GIVEAWAY | Thesaurus.com
- Giveaway Synonyms, Giveaway Antonyms | Merriam-Webster ...
- Giveaway Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- GIVE AWAY (phrasal verb) definition and synonyms | Macmillan ...
- What is another word for giveaway? | Giveaway Synonyms ...
- Give away definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- What is another word for "give away"?
- Giveaway definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Give away synonyms | Best 33 synonyms for give away
- Give away - definition of give away by The Free Dictionary
1. 366 Synonyms & Antonyms for GIVEAWAY | Thesaurus.com
Find 366 ways to say GIVEAWAY, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
2. Giveaway Synonyms, Giveaway Antonyms | Merriam-Webster ...
29 synonyms of giveaway from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 88 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Find another word for giveaway.
3. Giveaway Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Giveaway definition, an act or instance of giving something away. See more. ... Word of the Year. Top Definitions; Quizzes; Related Content; Examples; British; Idioms And Phrases ... See synonyms for: giveaway / giveaways on Thesaurus. com ...
4. GIVE AWAY (phrasal verb) definition and synonyms | Macmillan ...
Definition and synonyms of give away from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education. This is the British English definition of give away.
5. What is another word for giveaway? | Giveaway Synonyms ...
Find more words! Another word for, Opposite of, Meaning of, Rhymes with, Sentences with, Find word forms, Pronounce, Translate from English, Translate to ...
6. Give away definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
If you give away information that should be kept secret, you reveal it to other people. She would give nothing away. [VERB noun PARTICLE]. They felt like they ...
7. What is another word for "give away"?
Find 2338 synonyms for "give away" and other similar words that you can use instead based on 10 separate contexts from our thesaurus..
8. Giveaway definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Next week TODAY is celebrating with a great giveaway of FREE garden seeds. 3. another name for freesheet. 4. a thing that is ...
9. Give away synonyms | Best 33 synonyms for give away
The best 33 synonyms for give away, including: reveal, give, betray, divulge, disclose, denounce, tell-on, let-on, giveaway, discover, bestow and more.
10. Give away - definition of give away by The Free Dictionary
Define give away. give away synonyms, give away pronunciation, give away translation, English dictionary definition of give away. v. gave , giv·en , giv·ing ...
What type of items do people typically give away?
Common giveaway items include merchandise like hats and t-shirts, coupons for discounts, digital products such as ebooks or software, physical products such as food or cosmetics and other promotional items such as mugs or keychains.
How can giveaways help businesses?
Giveaways can be used by businesses to attract new customers, reward existing customers, build relationships with influencers and increase word-of-mouth marketing. They also provide a great opportunity to collect customer data from potential leads which can be used in future marketing campaigns.
Are giveaways legal?
Generally speaking yes; however the terms may vary according to each country's specific laws so it's important to check local regulations before launching your own giveaway.
What types of organizations commonly use giveaways?
All sorts of organisations use giveaways from online retailers and major corporations to small businesses, charities and start ups looking for ways to create more reach for their products and services.
Who typically participates in giveaways?
Anyone who has access to the internet or promotional material related to the giveaway has a chance at winning; however sometimes eligibility requirements may limit participation based on age, location or other factors.
Giveaways offer a great way for businesses to engage with their target audience while also offering something valuable in return free of charge. Businesses should always check local laws before holding a giveaway but when done properly they can be an incredibly effective way of creating brand awareness and rewarding loyal customers.