"another word for bad breath definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of another word for bad breath definition and meaning in english. What is another word for another word for bad breath definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does another word for bad breath definition and meaning in english? However, check another word for bad breath definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- BAD BREATH (noun) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
- Stinking Synonyms, Stinking Antonyms | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
- HALITOSIS (noun) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
- Malodorous | Definition of Malodorous by Merriam-Webster
- 4 Synonyms & Antonyms for BAD BREATH | Thesaurus.com
- Halitosis Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Bad breath - Wikipedia
- Medical Definition of Halitosis
- BAD BREATH | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Word that means "to fill the air with a bad smell"? - English ...
1. BAD BREATH (noun) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
Definition of BAD BREATH (noun): breath that smells unpleasant. ... Other entries for this word. + ... Explore Thesaurus · Definition and synonyms of bad breath from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education. This is the British ...
2. Stinking Synonyms, Stinking Antonyms | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
146 synonyms of stinking from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 95 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Find another ... 1 having an unpleasant smell ... While all these words mean "bad-smelling," stinking and fetid suggest the foul or disgusting. ... Britannica English: Translation of stinking for Arabic Speakers ...
3. HALITOSIS (noun) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
Definition of HALITOSIS (noun): medical condition in which breath smells ... Definition and synonyms of halitosis from the online English dictionary from ...
4. Malodorous | Definition of Malodorous by Merriam-Webster
Malodorous definition is - having a bad odor. ... Other Words from malodorous Synonyms & Antonyms Choose the Right Synonym More Example Sentences ...
5. 4 Synonyms & Antonyms for BAD BREATH | Thesaurus.com
Find 4 ways to say BAD BREATH, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. Halitosis Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
halitosis · Origin of halitosis · Words nearby halitosis · How to use halitosis in a sentence · British Dictionary definitions for halitosis · Word Origin for halitosis · Medical ...
7. Bad breath - Wikipedia
Bad breath, also known as halitosis, is a symptom in which a noticeably unpleasant breath ... Another possible symptom of periodontal disease is a bad taste, which does not ... Fetor hepaticus: an example of a rare type of bad breath caused by chronic ... Contrary to the popular belief that Listerine coined the term halitosis, ...
8. Medical Definition of Halitosis
Halitosis: An unpleasant odor from the mouth, commonly referred to as bad breath. Halitosis can be caused by the consumption of certain foods, poor oral ...
9. BAD BREATH | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... bad breath definition: 1. breath that smells unpleasant 2. breath that smells ... Meaning of bad breath in English ... bad breath | American Dictionary ... One is to having bad breath and the other is to being a bad driver. From the.
10. Word that means "to fill the air with a bad smell"? - English ...
Dec 24, 2016 ... According to Oxford Dictionary, reek means. Smell strongly and unpleasantly; stink ... The air was still foul with the smell of dead animals. ... Another answer has already mentioned that foul fits the sentence, but note that it's ...