"another name for import duty definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of another name for import duty definition and meaning in english. What is another word for another name for import duty definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does another name for import duty definition and meaning in english? However, check another name for import duty definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- Import duty - definition of import duty by The Free Dictionary
- What is Customs Duty? Definition of Customs Duty, Customs Duty ...
- Import duty definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Anti-Dumping Duty Definition
- Tariff - Wikipedia
- Duty Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Glossary of Tax Terms - OECD
- IMPORT DUTY | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Understanding the WTO - Anti-dumping, subsidies ... - WTO
- import - WordReference.com Dictionary of English
1. Import duty - definition of import duty by The Free Dictionary
Define import duty. import duty synonyms, import duty pronunciation, import duty translation, English dictionary definition of import duty. Noun 1. import duty - a ...
2. What is Customs Duty? Definition of Customs Duty, Customs Duty ...
Customs Duty definition - What is meant by the term Customs Duty ? meaning of IPO, Definition of Customs Duty on The Economic Times.
3. Import duty definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Import duty definition: a tax or duty imposed on imported goods | Meaning, pronunciation, ... import duty in British English ... another name for import tariff.
4. Anti-Dumping Duty Definition
What Is an Anti-Dumping Duty? An anti-dumping duty is a protectionist tariff that a domestic government imposes on foreign imports that it believes are priced ...
5. Tariff - Wikipedia
A tariff is a tax imposed by a government of a country or of a supranational union on imports or exports of goods. Besides being a source of revenue for the government, import duties can also ... Duty-free goods are imported and stocked in what is called a bonded warehouse. ... The Online Etymology Dictionary: tariff.
6. Duty Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Duty definition, something that one is expected or required to do by moral or legal obligation. ... See synonyms for: duty / duties on Thesaurus.com ... a government tax, esp on imports. British. the quantity or intensity of work for which a machine ...
7. Glossary of Tax Terms - OECD
AVOIDANCE -- A term that is difficult to define but which is generally used to ... based on English law and which is followed under the doctrine of precedent, i.e. past ... term "impost" means tax and refers particularly to a duty on imported goods ...
8. IMPORT DUTY | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... import duty definition: a tax placed on goods coming into one country from another: . Learn more.
9. Understanding the WTO - Anti-dumping, subsidies ... - WTO
ENEnglish · FRFrançais · ESEspañol ... The legal definitions are more precise, but broadly speaking the WTO ... between trading partners — typically anti- dumping action means charging extra import duty on ... What is this agreement called?
10. import - WordReference.com Dictionary of English
import - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. ... into another:The word input was imported to computer usage to mean "type in to the ... Collocations: import [duties, taxes], impose an import [levy, ban, restriction] ...