"another name for housekeeper definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of another name for housekeeper definition and meaning in english. What is another word for another name for housekeeper definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does another name for housekeeper definition and meaning in english? However, check another name for housekeeper definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- Housekeeper Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Housekeeper | Definition of Housekeeper by Merriam-Webster
- 7 Synonyms & Antonyms for HOUSEKEEPER | Thesaurus.com
- Housekeeping | Definition of Housekeeping by Merriam-Webster
- HOUSEKEEPER | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Maid - Wikipedia
- Housekeeping Meaning | Best 12 Definitions of Housekeeping
- Housekeeping - Wikipedia
- Maid of Orleans - definition of Maid of Orleans by The Free Dictionary
- Spinster - Wikipedia
1. Housekeeper Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Housekeeper definition, a person, often hired, who does or directs the domestic work and ... First recorded in 1375–1425, housekeeper is from the late Middle English word houskeper.See house, keeper. OTHER WORDS FROM housekeeper.
2. Housekeeper | Definition of Housekeeper by Merriam-Webster
Housekeeper definition is - one employed to manage the domestic duties involved in maintaining a house. ... online news sources to reflect current usage of the word 'housekeeper. ... See the full definition for housekeeper in the English Language Learners Dictionary ... “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By.
3. 7 Synonyms & Antonyms for HOUSEKEEPER | Thesaurus.com
Find 7 ways to say HOUSEKEEPER, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at ... See definition of housekeeper on Dictionary.com.
4. Housekeeping | Definition of Housekeeping by Merriam-Webster
Housekeeping definition is - the management of a house and home affairs. How to use ... See the full definition for housekeeping in the English Language Learners Dictionary ... Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for housekeeping.
5. HOUSEKEEPER | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... housekeeper definition: 1. a person, especially a woman, whose job is to organize another person's house and deal with…. Learn more. ... a quick, free translation! Translator tool · What is the pronunciation of housekeeper?
6. Maid - Wikipedia
A maid, or housemaid or maidservant, is a female domestic worker. In the Victorian era ... In other parts of the world, maids remain common in urban middle -class households. "Maid" in Middle English meant an unmarried woman, especially a young one, ... The word "maid" itself means an unmarried young woman or virgin.
7. Housekeeping Meaning | Best 12 Definitions of Housekeeping
What does housekeeping mean? The definition of housekeeping is doing basic cleaning tasks in a house, hotel or other locations, or the department of ...
8. Housekeeping - Wikipedia
Housekeeping refers to the management of duties and chores involved in the running of a household, such as cleaning, cooking, home maintenance, shopping, and bill payment. These tasks may be performed by members of the household, or by other ... Examples of dirt or "soil" are detritus and common spills and stains in the ...
9. Maid of Orleans - definition of Maid of Orleans by The Free Dictionary
Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia. Maid of Orléans. n. ( Biography) the. another name for Joan of Arc. Collins English Dictionary ...
10. Spinster - Wikipedia
Spinster is a term referring to an unmarried woman who is older than what is perceived as the ... A synonymous but more pejorative term is old maid. ... The Oxford American English Dictionary defines spinster as "an unmarried woman, typically ...
In final words, we are at the last stage of your query another name for housekeeper definition and meaning in english. Already you know about Housekeeper Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com.