An annuity is a type of financial product typically offered by insurance companies or banks. It involves an individual investing money upfront with the long-term goal of receiving payments in the future. Annuities act as a way to provide retirement income for individuals, as well as protecting their investments over time.
Table Of Content:
- Annuity Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Annuity | Definition of Annuity by Merriam-Webster
- Life annuity Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- ANNUITY | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Annuity definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Annuity - definition of annuity by The Free Dictionary
- Single life annuity definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- ANNUITY (noun) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
- Annuity Meaning | Best 10 Definitions of Annuity
- DEFERRED ANNUITY | Definition of DEFERRED ANNUITY by ...
1. Annuity Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
a specified income payable at stated intervals for a fixed or a contingent period, often for the recipient's life, in consideration of a stipulated premium paid either ...
2. Annuity | Definition of Annuity by Merriam-Webster
Recent Examples on the Web His investments included a public employees ... See the full definition for annuity in the English Language Learners Dictionary.
3. Life annuity Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Life annuity definition, any annuity that is contingent upon the survival of the annuitant or annuitants, especially an annuity that terminates with the death of a ...
4. ANNUITY | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... annuity definition: 1. a fixed amount of money paid to someone every year, usually until their death, or the insurance…. Learn more.
5. Annuity definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
An annuity is an investment or insurance policy that pays someone a fixed sum of money each year. [business]. COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary. Copyright ...
6. Annuity - definition of annuity by The Free Dictionary
Define annuity. annuity synonyms, annuity pronunciation, annuity translation, English dictionary definition of annuity. n. pl. an·nu·i·ties 1. a. The annual payment ...
7. Single life annuity definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Single life annuity definition: A single life annuity is an annuity where only one life is covered . | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
8. ANNUITY (noun) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
Definition of ANNUITY (noun): money received regularly each year; invested money providing interest paid each year.
9. Annuity Meaning | Best 10 Definitions of Annuity
annuities. See word origin. Frequency: Although the method of obtaining and ... The definition of an annuity is a sum of money or an investment that is paid at regular ... From American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
10. DEFERRED ANNUITY | Definition of DEFERRED ANNUITY by ...
What is the meaning of DEFERRED ANNUITY? How do you use DEFERRED ANNUITY in a sentence? What are ... Definition of deferred annuity in English: ...
Annuities can be very beneficial investments since they allow individuals to save money while also protecting their future income streams. Before deciding which type of annuity best suits your needs and goals, it is important to understand all aspects and potential risks involved in any kind of investment before committing to one option.