Aniline is an organic compound that is part of the class of compounds known as aromatic amines. It has two distinct uses in the world today, including being used in industries to manufacture dyes and plastics and to detect levels of nitrates in soil.
Table Of Content:
- Aniline | Definition of Aniline by Merriam-Webster
- English Translation of “anilina” | Collins Italian-English Dictionary
- Definition of Aniline Hydrochloride by Merriam-Webster
- Aniline definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Aniline - definition of aniline by The Free Dictionary
- aniline - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
- ANILINA - Translation in English - bab.la
- ANILINE English Definition and Meaning | Lexico.com
- Aniline - Wikipedia
- anilina | translate Spanish to English: Cambridge Dictionary
1. Aniline | Definition of Aniline by Merriam-Webster
Aniline definition is - an oily liquid poisonous amine C6H5NH2 obtained especially by the reduction of nitrobenzene and used chiefly in organic synthesis (as of ...
2. English Translation of “anilina” | Collins Italian-English Dictionary
English Translation of “anilina” | The official Collins Italian-English Dictionary online. Over 100000 English translations of Italian words and phrases.
3. Definition of Aniline Hydrochloride by Merriam-Webster
More than 250,000 words that aren't in our free dictionary; Expanded definitions, etymologies, and usage notes; Advanced search features; Ad free! Join Our Free ...
4. Aniline definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Aniline definition: a colourless oily pungent poisonous liquid used in the manufacture of dyes , plastics ,... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
5. Aniline - definition of aniline by The Free Dictionary
Define aniline. aniline synonyms, aniline pronunciation, aniline translation, English dictionary definition of aniline. also an·i·lin n. A colorless, oily, poisonous ...
6. aniline - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
aniline - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions.
7. ANILINA - Translation in English - bab.la
Translation for 'anilina' in the free Spanish-English dictionary and many other English translations.
8. ANILINE English Definition and Meaning | Lexico.com
English dictionary definition of ANILINE along with additional meanings, example sentences, and different ways to say.
9. Aniline - Wikipedia
Aniline is an organic compound with the formula C6H5NH2. Consisting of a phenyl group ... originally Badische Anilin- und Soda-Fabrik (English: Baden Aniline and Soda Factory), now the ... Look up aniline in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
10. anilina | translate Spanish to English: Cambridge Dictionary
Aniline is toxic if inhaled, swallowed or if it comes into contact with the skin. ( Translation of anilina from the GLOBAL Spanish–English Dictionary © 2021 K ...
Q: What is aniline?
Aniline is an organic compound that is part of the class of compounds known as aromatic amines.
What are some uses of aniline?
Aniline can be used to manufacture dyes and plastics, as well as to detect levels of nitrates in soil.
Is aniline a hazardous material?
Yes, aniline is classified as a hazardous material due to its potential for causing skin irritation and respiratory distress.
What precautions should be taken when handling aniline?
When handling aniline it's important to wear protective clothing such as gloves and goggles, and make sure the area has adequate ventilation.
Overall, aniline plays an important role in a number of industrial processes but should always be handled carefully with appropriate safety measures in place.