"angina in spanish definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of angina in spanish definition and meaning in english. What is another word for angina in spanish definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does angina in spanish definition and meaning in english? However, check angina in spanish definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- angina - Spanish translation – Linguee
- Angina | Chest Pain | MedlinePlus
- Angina | Definition of Angina by Merriam-Webster
- Spanish Translation of “angina” | Collins English-Spanish Dictionary
- ANGINA | Definition of ANGINA by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com ...
- anginas - Translation from Spanish into English | PONS
- Angina - Spanish
- Translate "angina" from Spanish to English - Interglot Mobile
- angina pectoris - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
- anginas'? | SpanishDict Answers
1. angina - Spanish translation – Linguee
▾. Dictionary (English) · angina noun— · angina pectoris n — · unstable angina n — · stable angina n— · chest angina n—.
2. Angina | Chest Pain | MedlinePlus
Jul 8, 2021 ... Angina is chest pain or discomfort when there is not enough blood flow to your heart muscle. Learn about angina symptoms and treatment. ... Angina (American Academy of Family Physicians) Also in Spanish · Angina (Mayo Foundation ... Find health information in languages other than English on Angina ...
3. Angina | Definition of Angina by Merriam-Webster
Angina definition is - a disease marked by spasmodic attacks of intense suffocative pain: such as. How to ... See the full definition for angina in the English Language Learners Dictionary ... Nglish: Translation of angina for Spanish Speakers.
4. Spanish Translation of “angina” | Collins English-Spanish Dictionary
Angina is severe pain in the chest and left arm, caused by heart disease. American English: angina /ændˈʒaɪnə/; Arabic: ذِبْحَة صَدْرِيَّة; Brazilian Portuguese ...
5. ANGINA | Definition of ANGINA by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com ...
What is the meaning of ANGINA? How do you use ANGINA in a sentence? ... Meaning of angina in English: ... on Thesaurus.com. Translate angina into Spanish ...
6. anginas - Translation from Spanish into English | PONS
Look up the Spanish to English translation of anginas in the PONS online dictionary. Includes free vocabulary trainer, verb tables and pronunciation function.
7. Angina - Spanish
Angina. Spanish. Angina. Angina. Angina is chest pain or pressure caused by decreased blood flow ... need treatment to prevent a heart attack. Angina may happen ... 2005 - February 5, 2016, Health Information Translations. Unless otherwise ...
8. Translate "angina" from Spanish to English - Interglot Mobile
Spanish to English translation results for 'angina' designed for tablets and mobile devices. Possible languages include English, Dutch, German, French, Spanish ...
9. angina pectoris - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
angina pectoris - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions.
10. anginas'? | SpanishDict Answers
A Spanish-speaking client yesterday used the word 'anginas' and was describing something in the throat. The only translation I can find is 'angina,' which of ...
¿Qué es angina?
Angina es un dolor fuerte y punzante que se siente en el pecho causado por afecciones cardíacas o esfuerzos físicos excesivos.
¿Cómo se manifiesta el dolor?
El dolor agudo se nota principalmente en el pecho y puede extenderse hacia el cuello, los brazos o la espalda.
¿Cuáles son algunas alternativas de tratamiento para la angina?
Algunas terapias alternativas para tratar la angina incluyen medicamentos, cambios en el estilo de vida (dieta saludable y ejercicio regular) e incluso cirugía coronaria para reparar los vasos sanguíneos bloqueados.
Finally, you got the answer of angina in spanish definition and meaning in english in this article. We update details about angina - Spanish translation – Linguee. Thank you for reading.