Amore is an Italian word that translates to love in English. It can be used as a noun or an adjective to describe strong feelings of fondness and affection towards someone else, usually within a romantic relationship. Amore is also sometimes used to express other feelings like compassion, kindness, and friendship.
Table Of Content:
- Definition of oboe d'amore
- Con amore definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Con Amore | Definition of Con Amore by Merriam-Webster
- Amor Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- The Italian Word "Amore": The meaning in English and more! - Daily ...
- l'amore L'amore - Translation into English - examples Italian ...
- CON AMORE (adverb) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
- CON AMORE English Definition and Meaning | Lexico.com
- Andreas Capellanus, De amore: Excerpts; (Latin, tr. into Modern ...
- storia d'amore | definition in the Italian-English Dictionary ...
1. Definition of oboe d'amore
History and Etymology for oboe d'amore. Italian, literally, oboe of love, probably translation of French hautbois d'amour. Keep scrolling for more ...
2. Con amore definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Con amore definition: (to be performed ) lovingly | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
3. Con Amore | Definition of Con Amore by Merriam-Webster
Con amore definition is - with love, devotion, or zest. ... In any case, by making use of con amore, a term borrowed from Italian, Melmoth gave us the first known use of the word in English prose. ... 1739, in the meaning defined at sense 1 ...
4. Amor Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Amor definition, Cupid. See more. ... Origin of Amor.
5. The Italian Word "Amore": The meaning in English and more! - Daily ...
Sep 9, 2019 ... The meaning of the noun: Amore (love) ... The Italian word for love is amore ( masculine, plural: amori). ... Just like the English love, it means an ...
6. l'amore L'amore - Translation into English - examples Italian ...
Translations in context of "l'amore L'amore" in Italian-English from Reverso Context: ... Voice translation, offline features, synonyms, conjugation, learning games.
7. CON AMORE (adverb) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
Definition and synonyms of con amore from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education. This is the British English definition of con amore.
8. CON AMORE English Definition and Meaning | Lexico.com
English dictionary definition of CON AMORE along with additional meanings, example sentences, and different ways to say.
9. Andreas Capellanus, De amore: Excerpts; (Latin, tr. into Modern ...
Apr 28, 2006 ... De Amore (1184-86) ... manner of an academic lecture, with attention to definitions and etymology.] ... For a full translation see Andreas Capellanus. On love, ed. with an English trans. by P.G. Walsh, London, 1982 [PA 8250.
10. storia d'amore | definition in the Italian-English Dictionary ...
5 days ago ... storia d'amore - translate into English with the Italian-English Dictionary - Cambridge Dictionary.
Q: What language does amore come from?
Amore is an Italian word that translates to love in English.
How is amore typically used?
Amore is typically used to describe strong feelings of fondness and affection, usually within a romantic relationship.
Does amore have other uses?
Yes, amore can also be used to express other feelings such as compassion, kindness or friendship.
Is the use of amore limited to romantic relationships?
No, although it is mostly associated with romance relationships, it does not need to be limited only to these types of relationships.
In conclusion, amore is an Italian word for love that can be used in different contexts when expressing fondness and affection towards another person. Amore can be used in romantic relationships as well as non-romantic friendships and familial relationships. No matter how it's being used, it's clear that this term has become part of our everyday vocabulary!