"amphi words definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of amphi words definition and meaning in english. What is another word for amphi words definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does amphi words definition and meaning in english? However, check amphi words definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- Amphitheater | Definition of Amphitheater by Merriam-Webster
- Amphi- Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Amphi- definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Amphitheatre Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- amphi- - WordReference.com Dictionary of English
- AMPHITHEATRE | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Amphiprostyle Meaning | Best 5 Definitions of Amphiprostyle
- Amphitheatre - Wikipedia
- amphitheater - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
- amphitheatre - Meaning in English
1. Amphitheater | Definition of Amphitheater by Merriam-Webster
Amphitheater definition is - an oval or circular building with rising tiers of ... Other Words from amphitheater Synonyms Example Sentences Learn More ... See the full definition for amphitheater in the English Language Learners Dictionary.
2. Amphi- Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Amphi- definition, a prefix occurring in loanwords from Greek (amphibious); ... meaning “two,” “both,” “on both sides,” in the formation of compound words: ... cognate with Latin amb(i)- ambi-, Albanian mbë; akin to Old English ymb(e)- around ...
3. Amphi- definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
amphitrichous. amphibious. 2. around. amphibole. Collins English Dictionary. Copyright © HarperCollins Publishers. Word origin. from Greek. Quick word ...
4. Amphitheatre Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
ARE YOU A TRUE BLUE CHAMPION OF THESE "BLUE" SYNONYMS? We could talk until we're blue in the face about this quiz on words for the color "blue," but ...
5. amphi- - WordReference.com Dictionary of English
amphi- comes from Greek, where it has the meaning "both; on two sides''. This meaning is found in such words as: amphibian, amphibious, amphitheater.
6. AMPHITHEATRE | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... amphitheatre definition: 1. a circular or oval area of ground around which rows of seats are arranged on a steep slope, for…. Learn more.
7. Amphiprostyle Meaning | Best 5 Definitions of Amphiprostyle
What does amphiprostyle mean? Having a prostyle or set of ... Amphiprostyle meaning. ăm-fĭprō-stīl, ămfĭ- ... From American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition ... Words near amphiprostyle in the Dictionary. amphipodan ...
8. Amphitheatre - Wikipedia
An amphitheatre (British English) or amphitheater is an open-air venue used for entertainment, performances, and sports. The term derives from the ancient Greek ἀμφιθέατρον (amphitheatron), from ἀμφί (amphi), meaning "on ... The Concise Oxford Dictionary of English Etymology. Oxford University Press. pp. 14, 489.
9. amphitheater - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
Ancient amphitheaters were exactly as described: open-air theaters that allowed spectators to sit on both sides of the action. Today, the word amphitheater is used ...
10. amphitheatre - Meaning in English
Meaning and definitions of amphitheatre, translation of amphitheatre in English language with similar and opposite words. Spoken pronunciation of amphitheatre ...
In conclusion, we hope that you got Amphitheater | Definition of Amphitheater by Merriam-Webster. Still have any questions amphi words definition and meaning in english. then feel free to tell us.