The term "American hoe" is an offensive slur used to refer to a more promiscuous woman. It has been used in rap music and other media for decades but has become less popular in recent years.
Table Of Content:
- Hoe | Definition of Hoe by Merriam-Webster
- Hoe definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Ho | Definition of Ho by Merriam-Webster
- Ho Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Hoe - Urban Dictionary
- Hoe Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- HOE | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Hoes Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- HO (noun) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
- Hoe - Wikipedia
1. Hoe | Definition of Hoe by Merriam-Webster
Hoe definition is - any of various implements for tilling, mixing, or raking; especially : a tool with a thin flat ... Robert 1784–1833 American (English-born) printing-press manufacturer ... 15th century, in the meaning defined at intransitive sense ...
2. Hoe definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
hoe in American English · 1. a long-handled implement having a thin, flat blade usually set transversely, used to break up the surface of the ground, destroy weeds, ...
3. Ho | Definition of Ho by Merriam-Webster
ho. noun. plural hos or hoes. Definition of ho (Entry 2 of 3). US slang, often offensive ... See the full definition for ho in the English Language Learners Dictionary.
4. Ho Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
a prostitute; whore. a woman. Origin of ho. 3. First recorded in 1965– ...
5. Hoe - Urban Dictionary
A person(male or female) who uses their looks and charms to manipulate their partner to gain material(sex, money, clot). A hoe does not love their partnerand ...
6. Hoe Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Hoe definition, a long-handled implement having a thin, flat blade usually set transversely ... 1325–75; Middle English howe
7. HOE | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... hoe definition: 1. a garden tool with a long handle and a short blade used to remove ... Meaning of hoe in English ... hoe | American Dictionary.
8. Hoes Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Hoes definition, the plural of hoe or ho. See more.
9. HO (noun) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
Definition of HO (noun): offensive word for woman or girlfriend; prostitute. ... English definition of ho. Change your default dictionary to American English.
10. Hoe - Wikipedia
Look up hoe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Hoe or HOE may refer to: Hoe ( food), a Korean dish of raw fish; Hoe (letter), a Georgian letter ... Robert Hoe ( 1784–1833), English-born American businessman, the father of Richard Hoe; Robert ...
In conclusion, the phrase "American Hoe" is an offensive slur that should not be used due to its negative connotations towards women and for its potential for causing offense or harm when misused or misunderstood by listeners who are unaware of its origins and history within rap culture.