American Hairline is a scale of hair loss measurement used to measure the severity of balding. Since baldness can have many different stages, a standardized metric was created to accurately quantify it on a 6-point scale. This range includes Norwood 1 (no hair loss), Norwood 6 (complete baldness).
Table Of Content:
- HAIRLINE | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Hairline Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- HAIRLINE | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Hairline definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- hairline - WordReference.com Dictionary of English
- Hairline | Definition of Hairline by Merriam-Webster
- HAIRLINE (noun) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
- hairline noun - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage notes ...
- HAIRLINE English Definition and Meaning | Lexico.com
- HAIRLINE (adjective) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
1. HAIRLINE | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... hairline | American Dictionary · hairline noun [C] (head) · hairline adjective [not gradable] (narrow).
2. Hairline Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
hairline · Origin of hairline · Words nearby hairline · Words related to hairline · How to use hairline in a sentence · British Dictionary definitions for hairline · Medical ...
3. HAIRLINE | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... hairline meaning: 1. the edge of a person's hair, especially along the top of the forehead (= part of the face above…. Learn more.
4. Hairline definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Hairline definition: Your hairline is the edge of the area where your hair grows on your ... COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary. ... hairline in American English.
5. hairline - WordReference.com Dictionary of English
hairline - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. All Free. ... WordReference Random House Learner's Dictionary of American English © 2021. hair•line ... narrow or fine as a hair:a hairline crack in the wall.
6. Hairline | Definition of Hairline by Merriam-Webster
Hairline definition is - a very slender line: such as. How to ... Send us feedback. ... See the full definition for hairline in the English Language Learners Dictionary.
7. HAIRLINE (noun) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
Definition of HAIRLINE (noun): line along forehead where hair begins. ... English definition of hairline. Change your default dictionary to American English.
8. hairline noun - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage notes ...
Definition of hairline noun in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary. ... and produce more natural sounding English with the Oxford Collocations Dictionary app.
9. HAIRLINE English Definition and Meaning | Lexico.com
English dictionary definition of HAIRLINE along with additional meanings, example sentences, and different ways to say.
10. HAIRLINE (adjective) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
Definition of HAIRLINE (adjective): a hairline crack is very narrow. ... Definition and synonyms of hairline from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education. This is the British ... Change your default dictionary to American English.
The American Hairline is an important tool for measuring and diagnosing different types of alopecia or hair loss in both men and women, allowing them to better understand their condition, manage their treatment options, and determine the best course for achieving healthy, natural-looking hair growth patterns again.