Alto translation is a type of translation which involves providing a summary of the content of a source text, as opposed to an exact literal translation. This form of translation allows the translator to convey the overall message while working in less time than necessary for a precise translation.
Table Of Content:
- ALTO | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- English Translation of “alto” | Collins Italian-English Dictionary
- alto in Spanish | English-Spanish translator | Nglish by Britannica
- Alto | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
- 2 Explanations Why "Alto" in Spanish Can Mean "Stop"
- Alto | Definition of Alto by Merriam-Webster
- ALTO English Definition and Meaning | Lexico.com
- What does los altos mean?
- \'alto - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
- LOMO ALTO - Translation in English - bab.la
1. ALTO | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... Meaning of alto in English ... (a woman with) a low adult female singing voice or ( a boy with) the lowest boys' singing voice or (a man with) the ...
2. English Translation of “alto” | Collins Italian-English Dictionary
1. (gen) high ⧫ tall. un edificio alto a tall building · 2. (suono). (elevato) high(- pitched) · 3. (figurative) (elevato). (carica, dignitario) high · 4. (profondo, acqua) deep. in ...
3. alto in Spanish | English-Spanish translator | Nglish by Britannica
How to say alto in Spanish - Translation of alto to Spanish by Nglish, comprehensive English – Spanish Dictionary, Translation and English learning by ...
4. Alto | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
Translate Alto. See 19 authoritative translations of Alto in English with example sentences, phrases and audio ... Learn more with unlimited dictionary access.
5. 2 Explanations Why "Alto" in Spanish Can Mean "Stop"
Apr 16, 2019 ... Parar is the Spanish verb meaning "to stop." In Spanish, the word alto commonly serves as a descriptive word meaning "high" or "loud." As in, the ...
6. Alto | Definition of Alto by Merriam-Webster
Recent Examples on the Web: Noun For alto saxophone great Charles McPherson, there have been multiple ... See the full definition for alto in the English Language Learners Dictionary. alto ... Nglish: Translation of alto for Spanish Speakers.
7. ALTO English Definition and Meaning | Lexico.com
English dictionary definition of ALTO along with additional meanings, example sentences, and different ways to say. ... Translate alto into Spanish ...
8. What does los altos mean?
Translations for los altos. From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary. Los Altos German; Los AltosSpanish; آلتوس لسPersian; लॉस एलोससHindi; los altos ...
9. \'alto - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
Spanish-English Dictionary. Type a word in the search box above to find its translation. WordReference has two dictionaries, a Spanish verb conjugator and ...
10. LOMO ALTO - Translation in English - bab.la
Translation for 'lomo alto' in the free Spanish-English dictionary and many other English translations.
What is alto translation?
Alto translation is a type of translation which involves providing a summary of the content of a source text, as opposed to an exact literal translation.
When do we use alto translations?
Alto translations are often used when time is limited and it's not possible to provide an exact literal translation. They allow for speedier transmission of the main message.
What language can be used for alto translations?
An alto transliting can involve any language combination, but it depends on the qualifications and experience level of the translator performing it.
Alto translations are useful tools that allow quick delivery of information while still conveying its main message in its entirety. Because they can involve any language combination, it's important to find qualified translators who have substantial experience in performing this type of work accurately and efficiently.