"alto in english definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of alto in english definition and meaning in english. What is another word for alto in english definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does alto in english definition and meaning in english? However, check alto in english definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- Alto | Definition of Alto by Merriam-Webster
- ALTO | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Altocumulus | Definition of Altocumulus by Merriam-Webster
- Altocumulus Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- English Translation of “alto” | Collins Italian-English Dictionary
- ALTO English Definition and Meaning | Lexico.com
- Alto definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Alto - definition of alto by The Free Dictionary
- alto - WordReference.com Dictionary of English
- alto in Spanish | English-Spanish translator | Nglish by Britannica
1. Alto | Definition of Alto by Merriam-Webster
having a range that is lower than a soprano and higher than a tenor. See the full definition for alto in the English Language Learners Dictionary. alto. noun.
2. ALTO | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... Meaning of alto in English ... (a woman with) a low adult female singing voice or ( a boy with) the lowest boys' singing voice or (a man with) the ...
3. Altocumulus | Definition of Altocumulus by Merriam-Webster
Altocumulus definition is - a fleecy mid-altitude cloud formation consisting of ... Examples of altocumulus in a Sentence ... Dictionary Entries Near altocumulus.
4. Altocumulus Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
altocumulus. [ al-toh-kyoo-myuh-luhs ] SHOW ...
5. English Translation of “alto” | Collins Italian-English Dictionary
1. (gen) high ⧫ tall. un edificio alto a tall building · 2. (suono). (elevato) high(- pitched) · 3. (figurative) (elevato). (carica, dignitario) high · 4. (profondo, acqua) deep. in ...
6. ALTO English Definition and Meaning | Lexico.com
English dictionary definition of ALTO along with additional meanings, example sentences, and different ways to say.
7. Alto definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Alto definition: An alto is a woman who has a low singing voice. | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
8. Alto - definition of alto by The Free Dictionary
Define alto. alto synonyms, alto pronunciation, alto translation, English dictionary definition of alto. high Examples of words with the root alto-: altostratus Abused, ...
9. alto - WordReference.com Dictionary of English
alto - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. All Free.
10. alto in Spanish | English-Spanish translator | Nglish by Britannica
5 Translation results for alto in Spanish · alto noun · alto adjetivo · alto adverbio · alto sustantivo · alto interjección · Reverse translation for alto.