Almorzar is a Spanish verb meaning "to have lunch." A quite literal translation of almorzar would be "to noon." Q: How do you say "Have lunch" in Spanish? A: To have lunch in Spanish, you would say “almorzar.”
Table Of Content:
- What does "almorzar" mean in Spanish?
- English Translation of “almorzar” | Collins Spanish-English Dictionary
- Almorzar Conjugation in Spanish, Translation, Examples
- Almorzar Spanish to English Translation
- almorzar - English Translation - Word Magic Spanish-English ...
- Translate "almorzar" from Spanish to English - Interglot Mobile
- Almorzar | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
- invitar a almorzar - Diccionario Inglés-Español WordReference.com
- almorzar in English | English Spanish Translator | Nglish by Britannica
- What does almorzar mean in Spanish?
1. What does "almorzar" mean in Spanish?
From the Duolingo Spanish Dictionary: See the translation of almorzar with audio pronunciation, conjugations, and related words.
2. English Translation of “almorzar” | Collins Spanish-English Dictionary
English Translation of “almorzar” | The official Collins Spanish-English Dictionary online. Over 100000 English translations of Spanish words and phrases.
3. Almorzar Conjugation in Spanish, Translation, Examples
Jan 30, 2019 ... In Spanish, the verb almorzar means "to eat lunch." Learn the correct almorzar conjugation, translation and examples in past, present, future, ...
4. Almorzar Spanish to English Translation
Translate almorzar into English. Find words for almorzar in English in this Spanish-English dictionary. Traducir almorzar de español a Inglés.
5. almorzar - English Translation - Word Magic Spanish-English ...
Aug 19, 2019 ... English Translation, Synonyms, Definitions and Usage Examples of ... Define meaning of "almorzar": Comer, tomar el almuerzo a mediodía o ...
6. Translate "almorzar" from Spanish to English - Interglot Mobile
Translations · almorzar, (comer al mediodía). lunch, to Verb (lunches; lunched; lunching). have lunch, to Verb (has lunch; had lunch; having lunch) · almorzar, ( ...
7. Almorzar | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
1. (to eat lunch). to have lunch. a. to have lunch · 2. (to eat a snack) (Mexico) ( Spain). a. to have a mid-morning snack. Tengo que almorzar para que no me dé una ...
8. invitar a almorzar - Diccionario Inglés-Español WordReference.com
invitar a almorzar - Traduccion ingles de diccionario ingles. ... Spanish, English. invitar a ... See Google Translate's machine translation of 'invitar a almorzar'.
9. almorzar in English | English Spanish Translator | Nglish by Britannica
How to say almorzar In English - Translation of almorzar to English by Nglish, on- line comprehensive Spanish – English and English – Spanish Dictionary, ...
10. What does almorzar mean in Spanish?
Need to translate "almorzar" from Spanish? Here are 4 possible meanings. ... What does almorzar mean in Spanish? English Translation. to have lunch.
How do you say "Have lunch" in Spanish?
To have lunch in Spanish, you would say “almorzar.”
What other words mean the same thing as almorzar?
Words with similar meanings to almorzar include comer, desayunar, and cenar.
When should one typically almorzar?
Almorzar typically refers to having lunch around midday, usually within two to three hours after waking up.
In Spanish, the verb almorzar is used to refer to having lunch around midday. It is one of many words that can be used for this context, including comer, desayunar, and cenar.