Allergies are a common medical condition where the immune system reacts abnormally to certain substances. Allergies can cause a range of symptoms, from mild irritation to life-threatening anaphylactic shock. Knowing the facts about allergies is important for prevention and treatment.
Table Of Content:
- English Translation of “alergia” | Collins Portuguese-English Dictionary
- alergia | definition in the Polish-English Dictionary - Cambridge ...
- Alergia | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
- n.k.d.a. allergies - Spanish translation – Linguee
- Word Magic Spanish-English Dictionary - alergia - English Translation
- ¿TIENE ALERGIAS? - Translation in English - bab.la
- Word Magic Spanish-English ... - alergias - English Translation
- definition of polyvalent allergy by The Free Dictionary
- Kirk | Definition of Kirk by Merriam-Webster
- What does alergia mean in Spanish?
1. English Translation of “alergia” | Collins Portuguese-English Dictionary
In other languages. alergia ... If you have a particular allergy, you become ill or get a rash when you eat, smell, or touch something that does not normally make ...
2. alergia | definition in the Polish-English Dictionary - Cambridge ...
medicine. uczulenie. allergy. alergia na pyłki pollen allergy. (Translation of alergia from the GLOBAL Polish–English Dictionary © 2018 K Dictionaries Ltd) ...
3. Alergia | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
Translate Alergia. See 2 authoritative translations of Alergia in English with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
4. n.k.d.a. allergies - Spanish translation – Linguee
Many translated example sentences containing "n.k.d.a. allergies" – Spanish- English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations.
5. Word Magic Spanish-English Dictionary - alergia - English Translation
Aug 19, 2019 ... English Translation, Synonyms, Definitions and Usage Examples of Spanish Word 'alergia'
6. ¿TIENE ALERGIAS? - Translation in English - bab.la
Translation for '¿tiene alergias?' in the free Spanish-English dictionary and many other English translations.
7. Word Magic Spanish-English ... - alergias - English Translation
Aug 19, 2019 ... English Translation, Synonyms, Definitions and Usage Examples of Spanish Word 'alergias'
8. definition of polyvalent allergy by The Free Dictionary
Define polyvalent allergy. polyvalent allergy synonyms, polyvalent allergy pronunciation, polyvalent allergy translation, ... American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. ... B. CPD allergy clinic N → clínica f de alergias.
9. Kirk | Definition of Kirk by Merriam-Webster
before the 12th century, in the meaning defined at sense 1 ... church of Scotland. See the full definition for kirk in the English Language Learners Dictionary ...
10. What does alergia mean in Spanish?
Need to translate "alergia" from Spanish? Here's what it means. ... What does alergia mean in Spanish? English Translation. allergy. More meanings for alergia ...
What are some common allergens?
Common allergens include food, such as dairy, eggs, fish, peanuts, wheat; pollen from plants; mold; dust mites; and pet dander.
What are the symptoms of an allergic reaction?
Common symptoms include itchy eyes and skin, hives or rashes, sneezing, runny nose, wheezing and difficulty breathing.
How can allergies be prevented?
Allergies can be prevented by avoiding known allergens or reducing exposure to them when possible. Cleaning regularly and using air filters can also help reduce indoor allergen levels in your home.
How are allergies treated?
Allergy treatments typically involve medications such as antihistamines or corticosteroids to reduce inflammation and relieve symptoms. In severe cases, allergy shots may be recommended.
How can people with food allergies identify potential triggers?
People with food allergies should read food labels carefully to check for potential allergens and avoid foods that could trigger an allergic reaction. Consulting an allergist may also help identify potential triggers in the diet.
: Allergy sufferers must take special care to prevent and treat allergic reactions because they have a heightened sensitivity to certain substances. Awareness of potential triggers and talking to a doctor about prevention methods are key steps towards preventing serious allergic reactions.