Allergy is an immunological response to specific substances that produces a reaction in the body. People who suffer from allergies have a hypersensitive immune system which reacts when it comes into contact with certain substances, resulting in sneezing, itching and other symptoms.
Table Of Content:
- English Translation of “alergia” | Collins Portuguese-English Dictionary
- alergia | definition in the Polish-English Dictionary - Cambridge ...
- Kirk | Definition of Kirk by Merriam-Webster
- Word Magic Spanish-English Dictionary - alergia - English Translation
- definition of polyvalent allergy by The Free Dictionary
- alergia al polen - English Translation - Word Magic Spanish-English ...
- English-Spanish Dictionary of Health Related Terms
- Alergia | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
- What does alergia mean in Spanish?
- n.k.d.a. allergies - Spanish translation – Linguee
1. English Translation of “alergia” | Collins Portuguese-English Dictionary
If you have a particular allergy, you become ill or get a rash when you eat, smell, or touch something that does not normally make people ill. Allergy to cats is one ...
2. alergia | definition in the Polish-English Dictionary - Cambridge ...
medicine. uczulenie. allergy. alergia na pyłki pollen allergy. (Translation of alergia from the GLOBAL Polish–English Dictionary © 2018 K Dictionaries Ltd) ...
3. Kirk | Definition of Kirk by Merriam-Webster
before the 12th century, in the meaning defined at sense 1 ... church of Scotland. See the full definition for kirk in the English Language Learners Dictionary ...
4. Word Magic Spanish-English Dictionary - alergia - English Translation
Aug 19, 2019 ... English Translation, Synonyms, Definitions and Usage Examples of Spanish Word 'alergia'
5. definition of polyvalent allergy by The Free Dictionary
n. alergia;. delayed ___ → reacción alérgica retardada. English-Spanish Medical Dictionary © Farlex 2012 ...
6. alergia al polen - English Translation - Word Magic Spanish-English ...
Aug 19, 2019 ... Define meaning of "alergia al polen": Inflamación de la mucosa nasal. About this Bilingual English-Spanish Dictionary. DISCLAIMER. We ...
7. English-Spanish Dictionary of Health Related Terms
The first edition of the English-Spanish Dictionary of Health Related. Terms was ... alergia alopecia alopecia, pérdida del cabello alternative alternativo(a) alveoli.
8. Alergia | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
Translate Alergia. See 2 authoritative translations of Alergia in English with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
9. What does alergia mean in Spanish?
Need to translate "alergia" from Spanish? Here's what it means. ... What does alergia mean in Spanish? English Translation. allergy. More meanings for alergia ...
10. n.k.d.a. allergies - Spanish translation – Linguee
Many translated example sentences containing "n.k.d.a. allergies" – Spanish- English dictionary and search engine for Spanish ... alergia f (plural: alergias f) ...
What causes allergies?
Allergies are caused by the immune system over-reacting to foreign substances such as pollen, dust or food proteins. The body sees these substances as dangerous and releases histamine which causes allergic reactions.
How are allergies diagnosed?
Allergies can be diagnosed through skin tests or blood tests. These tests measure the amount of IgE antibodies in the body which are produced when allergens are present.
What treatments exist for allergies?
Treatments for allergies vary depending on the type of allergy but may include antihistamines, corticosteroids and allergen immunotherapy (desensitisation). Avoiding exposure to allergens is also recommended to reduce symptoms.
Allergies can have a big impact on people’s lives, but with proper diagnosis and treatment they can be managed effectively to minimise any disruption and ensure a good quality of life.