"aero words definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of aero words definition and meaning in english. What is another word for aero words definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does aero words definition and meaning in english? However, check aero words definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- Aero Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Aero | Definition of Aero by Merriam-Webster
- Aero Meaning | Best 18 Definitions of Aero
- Aeroembolism | Definition of Aeroembolism by Merriam-Webster
- Aero- definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Aero - definition of aero by The Free Dictionary
- AERO- | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- aero combining form - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage ...
- What does aero- mean?
- aero - WordReference.com Dictionary of English
1. Aero Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Aero definition, of or for aircraft. See more. ... Top Definitions; Quizzes; Examples; British; Medical ... Which of the following words describes “sky blue”? navy ... a combining form meaning “air,” used in formation of compound words: aerodrome.
2. Aero | Definition of Aero by Merriam-Webster
7 days ago ... Aero definition is - of or relating to aircraft or aeronautics. How to use aero in a sentence.
3. Aero Meaning | Best 18 Definitions of Aero
What does aero mean? The aero prefix means something involving the air or atmosphere, flight or airplanes, or gas. (prefix) An example of the...
4. Aeroembolism | Definition of Aeroembolism by Merriam-Webster
Aeroembolism definition is - decompression sickness especially when caused by ... See more words from the same year. Dictionary Entries Near aeroembolism.
5. Aero- definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Aero- definition: aero- is used at the beginning of words, especially nouns , that refer to things or... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
6. Aero - definition of aero by The Free Dictionary
Define aero. aero synonyms, aero pronunciation, aero translation, English dictionary definition of aero. air, gas Examples of words with the root aero-: aerobatics ...
7. AERO- | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... aero- meaning: 1. of the air or of air travel: 2. of the air or of air travel: . ... Learn the words you need to communicate with confidence. (Definition ...
8. aero combining form - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage ...
Definition of aero combining form in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary. Meaning, pronunciation, picture, example sentences, grammar, usage notes, ...
9. What does aero- mean?
Information and translations of aero- in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions ... Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word aero-. ... How to pronounce aero-?. Alex. US English. Daniel. British. Karen. Australian.
10. aero - WordReference.com Dictionary of English
a combining form meaning "air,'' used in formation of compound words: aerodrome.Also, aer-, aeri-. Greek, equivalent. to āer- (stem of āé̄r air1) ...