The phrase “I adore you” is a declaration of love, showing how much someone loves and adores you. To adore someone means to hold them in very high regard, and to love them deeply. It can be used to express a devoted admiration for another person, taking into account all of their qualities, both the good and the bad.
Table Of Content:
- Adore | Definition of Adore by Merriam-Webster
- What is the meaning of "I adore you"? - Question about English (US ...
- Adore definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Adore Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- , we adore you definition | English dictionary for learners | Reverso
- Redefining Love | Opinion | The Harvard Crimson
- je t'adore - Translation into English - examples French | Reverso ...
- ADORE | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- What does "Adore You" by Harry Styles mean? — The Pop Song ...
- Robert Holden - The Meaning of I Love You
1. Adore | Definition of Adore by Merriam-Webster
Adore definition is - to worship or honor as a deity or as divine. How to use ... See the full definition for adore in the English Language Learners Dictionary. adore ... Spell It. Can you spell these 10 commonly misspelled words? TAKE THE QUIZ.
2. What is the meaning of "I adore you"? - Question about English (US ...
Jul 10, 2016 ... What does I adore you mean? See a translation · @arte2016: I really like you. · You adore someone means that you love them but it's a little ...
3. Adore definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Adore definition: If you adore someone, you feel great love and admiration for them. | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
4. Adore Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Adore definition, to regard with the utmost esteem, love, and respect; honor. ... ARE YOU A TRUE BLUE CHAMPION OF THESE "BLUE" SYNONYMS? ... to speak, beg (see oral); replacing Middle English aour(i)e
5. , we adore you definition | English dictionary for learners | Reverso
we adore you definition in the English Cobuild dictionary for learners, , we adore you meaning explained, see also 'adorn',adornment',ado',adobe', English ...
6. Redefining Love | Opinion | The Harvard Crimson
Feb 9, 1998 ... But why should it be difficult to say "I love you" if you really mean it? For one, love has always been a tough concept to define. ... Along with "love," related English words like "libido" and "belief" also descend from *lebuh. According to The Bloomsbury Dictionary of Words, while the word "love" initially meant ...
7. je t'adore - Translation into English - examples French | Reverso ...
Mais pas autant que je t'adore, Luke. But not as much as I love you, Lukey.
8. ADORE | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... adore verb [T not continuous] (LOVE) ... to love someone very much, especially in a way that shows a lot of admiration or respect, or to like ...
9. What does "Adore You" by Harry Styles mean? — The Pop Song ...
Dec 13, 2019 ... Lyrics Meaning of "Adore You" by Harry Styles. Hint: it's more than it seems! For rising artists everywhere, the sophomore album is a tricky one.
10. Robert Holden - The Meaning of I Love You
Apr 10, 2013 ... Robert Holden, PhD, author of the book Loveability: Knowing How to Love and Be Loved, explains what we're actually saying with those three ...
What does it mean when someone says they adore you?
When someone says they adore you, it means that they have an intense respect and admiration for you; they are devoted to you as if they find your unique qualities priceless.
Is “adore” stronger than “love”?
Yes, "adore" is often considered stronger than "love" because it implies even more devotion and intensity of feelings.
In conclusion, when someone tells us that they adore us it usually indicates that their feelings are strong and sincere; such declarations should not be taken lightly but embraced instead.