Adore is an emotion of love, affection and admiration towards someone or something. It expresses a deep respect for the one you are feeling it for. Adore can also be used as both a verb and an adjective, in order to reveal levels of intensity when conveying emotions and demonstrating behavior.
Table Of Content:
- Adore | Definition of Adore by Merriam-Webster
- Adore Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- ADORE | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Adore definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- je t'adore - Translation into English - examples French | Reverso ...
- adoring - Meaning in English
- J'adore | Meaning & Audio Examples
- adore | Free On-Line English Dictionary | Thesaurus | Children's ...
- Adora - definition of Adora by The Free Dictionary
- What is the meaning of "I adore you"? - Question about English (US ...
1. Adore | Definition of Adore by Merriam-Webster
Adore definition is - to worship or honor as a deity or as divine. How to use ... See the full definition for adore in the English Language Learners Dictionary. adore.
2. Adore Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Adore definition, to regard with the utmost esteem, love, and respect; honor. See more.
3. ADORE | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... adore verb [T not continuous] (LOVE) ... to love someone very much, especially in a way that shows a lot of admiration or respect, or to like ...
4. Adore definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
adore in American English · 1. to regard with the utmost esteem, love, and respect; honor · 2. to pay divine honor to; worship. to adore God · 3. to like or admire very ...
5. je t'adore - Translation into English - examples French | Reverso ...
Translations in context of "je t'adore" in French-English from Reverso Context: Et je t'adore pour ça.
6. adoring - Meaning in English
Marathi to English Dictionary: adore. Meaning and definitions of adore, translation of adore in English language with similar and opposite words. Spoken ...
7. J'adore | Meaning & Audio Examples
Would like to know what does j'adore mean in French? ▻ You will learn the precise definition of j'adore with its English translation.
8. adore | Free On-Line English Dictionary | Thesaurus | Children's ...
Definition of adore. Free online Dictionary including thesaurus, children's and intermediate dictionary by Wordsmyth.
9. Adora - definition of Adora by The Free Dictionary
Define Adora. Adora synonyms, Adora pronunciation, Adora translation, English dictionary definition of Adora. tr.v. a·dored , a·dor·ing , a·dores 1. To worship as ...
10. What is the meaning of "I adore you"? - Question about English (US ...
Jul 10, 2016 ... What does I adore you mean? See a translation · @arte2016: I really like you. · You adore someone means that you love them but it's a little ...
What does it mean to adore someone?
To adore someone means to have strong feelings of love, admiration and respect for that person. This type of emotion is often used to refer to romantic relationships but can be shared between any two people that feel strongly connected to each other.
How is adore different from love?
While love refers more broadly to affection and fondness for another person, adore implies a deeper reverence and appreciation for the individual that goes well beyond simply loving them. Adoration is usually reserved for those rare individuals who have had a profound impact on your life or make you feel incredibly special.
Is there anything that we should not adore?
While adoration should primarily be aimed at people, animals or things we care deeply about, it should not be directed at anything unconventional such as wealth, power or material possessions. These things may provide temporary satisfaction but will never lead to true happiness or fulfillment in life - something only achieved when our hearts are full of genuine adoration.
Adore is an emotion often expressed in relationships with deep connections and strong attachments. Adoring someone means to recognize all their unique qualities with heartfelt appreciation, showing them the utmost respect while remaining humble in return. It’s important to remember not to confuse this powerful emotion with lustful physical desires as that could mislead us into believing something false about the object of our affections.