Adopt Synonym is a type of English word that has the same meaning as another word but with different spelling, pronunciation or origin. It is mostly used to add variety and style in writing and speech. Adopt synonym can help make communication easier and clearer by avoiding dull words or phrases that have been overused.
Table Of Content:
- 60 Synonyms & Antonyms for ADOPT | Thesaurus.com
- Adopt | Definition of Adopt by Merriam-Webster
- 35 Synonyms & Antonyms for ADOPTION | Thesaurus.com
- Adopt Synonyms, Adopt Antonyms | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
- Adopted Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Adoption Synonyms, Adoption Antonyms | Merriam-Webster ...
- Adoption Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Adopted | Definition of Adopted by Merriam-Webster
- ADOPT (verb) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
- Adopt Synonyms | Collins English Thesaurus
1. 60 Synonyms & Antonyms for ADOPT | Thesaurus.com
Find 60 ways to say ADOPT, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the ... See definition of adopt on Dictionary.com.
2. Adopt | Definition of Adopt by Merriam-Webster
Adopt definition is - to take by choice into a relationship; especially : to take voluntarily (a ... Other Words from adopt Synonyms Choose the Right Synonym More ... See the full definition for adopt in the English Language Learners Dictionary.
3. 35 Synonyms & Antonyms for ADOPTION | Thesaurus.com
Find 35 ways to say ADOPTION, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, ... See definition of adoption on Dictionary .com.
4. Adopt Synonyms, Adopt Antonyms | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
5 synonyms of adopt from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 31 related words , definitions, and ... Britannica English: Translation of adopt for Arabic Speakers ...
5. Adopted Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Adopted definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
6. Adoption Synonyms, Adoption Antonyms | Merriam-Webster ...
4 synonyms and near synonyms of adoption from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 14 ... Britannica English: Translation of adoption for Arabic Speakers.
7. Adoption Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Adoption definition, the act or process of establishing a legal relationship between ... See synonyms for adoption on Thesaurus.com ... First recorded in 1300–50; Middle English adopcioun, from Latin adoptiōn-, stem of adoptiō; see ad-, option ...
8. Adopted | Definition of Adopted by Merriam-Webster
Adopted definition is - having been adopted: such as. How to use adopted in a ... Examples of adopted in a Sentence ... Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for adopted ... Britannica English: Translation of adopted for Arabic Speakers ...
9. ADOPT (verb) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
Definition of ADOPT (verb): decide to start using idea or method; become legal parent of someone else's child; choose new country as your home; ...
10. Adopt Synonyms | Collins English Thesaurus
See examples for synonyms. 2 (verb) in the sense of take in. Definition. to take someone else's child as one's own. There are hundreds of people desperate to ...
What are some examples of adopt synonyms?
Some examples of adopt synonyms are: young/youthful, small/little, end/conclude, bad/terrible.
How can adopting synonyms help communication?
Adopting synonyms in written and spoken communication can help enrich language by adding diversity and style. It also avoids repeating the same words too often which can become tedious.
What is the difference between antonyms and synonyms?
Antonyms are words that mean the opposite of each other while synonyms have similar meaning but with different spelling or pronunciation.
Is it necessary to use adopt synonym when communicating?
Not necessarily, it depends on the context and purpose of the communication. In most cases though, using adopt synonym can help make communication easier to follow and understand.
Adopt Synonym is an important concept for improving writing skills in English language by introducing greater diversity in words used. It helps make communication more interesting while avoiding redundant words or phrases that lack impact or clarity. Here learning how to use them creatively will enhance language skill and enrich communications making them powerful tools for any language user.