"adjacent in a sentence definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of adjacent in a sentence definition and meaning in english. What is another word for adjacent in a sentence definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does adjacent in a sentence definition and meaning in english? However, check adjacent in a sentence definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- Adjacent | Definition of Adjacent by Merriam-Webster
- Adjacent Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Adjoining | Definition of Adjoining by Merriam-Webster
- Adjacent angles Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Adjacent definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Adjacent Meaning | Best 9 Definitions of Adjacent
- The best 420 adjacent sentence examples
- ADJACENT | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Sentence (linguistics) - Wikipedia
- Use “adjacent” in a sentence | “adjacent” sentence examples
1. Adjacent | Definition of Adjacent by Merriam-Webster
Adjacent definition is - not distant : nearby. ... Examples of adjacent in a Sentence ... the full definition for adjacent in the English Language Learners Dictionary.
2. Adjacent Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Adjacent definition, lying near, close, or contiguous; adjoining; neighboring: a motel adjacent to the highway. ... First recorded in 1400–50; late Middle English, from Latin adjacent- (stem of adjacēns, ... How to use adjacent in a sentence.
3. Adjoining | Definition of Adjoining by Merriam-Webster
How to use adjoining in a sentence. ... Examples of adjoining in a Sentence ... Middle English adjoynyng, from present participle of adjoynen "to adjoin".
4. Adjacent angles Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
adjacent angles · Words nearby adjacent angles · How to use adjacent angles in a sentence · British Dictionary definitions for adjacent angles.
5. Adjacent definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Adjacent definition: If one thing is adjacent to another, the two things are next to each ... adjacent in American English ... Examples of 'adjacent' in a sentence.
6. Adjacent Meaning | Best 9 Definitions of Adjacent
The definition of adjacent is next to or nearby. (adjective) An ... From American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition. Latin adiacēns, adiacentis. From Wiktionary. Two adjacent houses. Adjacent Sentence Examples .
7. The best 420 adjacent sentence examples
From them it was purchased by the English in 1690, the purchase including not only the fort but the adjacent towns and villages "within ye randome shott of a ...
8. ADJACENT | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... adjacent definition: 1. very near, next to, or touching: 2. used in compounds to ... Meaning of adjacent in English. adjacent. adjective. formal. uk.
9. Sentence (linguistics) - Wikipedia
In linguistics and grammar, a sentence is a linguistic expression such as the English example ... In the examples below, the subject of the outmost clause simplex is in italics and the subject of boiling is in square brackets. ... than two non-adjacent sentences, and almost certainly have a similar length when in a work of fiction.
10. Use “adjacent” in a sentence | “adjacent” sentence examples
Use “adjacent” in a sentence | “adjacent” sentence examples · 1. The vineyards of Verzy lie adjacent to those of Verzenay. · 2. These young students lives in ...