Adivinar is a Spanish verb meaning “to guess” or “to predict”. It can also be used to describe when someone has a general knowledge or feeling that something may happen. In English, adivinar is most often translated as “guess” or “predict”.
Table Of Content:
- What does adivinar mean in Spanish? - Translate
- adivina - English Translation - Word Magic Spanish-English Dictionary
- Adivinar | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
- adivinar - English Translation - Word Magic Spanish-English ...
- adivinar - Diccionario Inglés-Español WordReference.com
- English Translation of “adivinar” | Collins Spanish-English Dictionary
- What does adivinar mean?
- Oppression Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- In situ definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- English - Urban Dictionary
1. What does adivinar mean in Spanish? - Translate
Need to translate "adivinar" from Spanish? Here are 2 possible meanings. ... does not support audio. What does adivinar mean in Spanish? English Translation ...
2. adivina - English Translation - Word Magic Spanish-English Dictionary
Aug 19, 2019 ... English Translation, Synonyms, Definitions and Usage Examples of Spanish Word 'adivina'
3. Adivinar | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
1. (to estimate). to guess. a. to guess · 2. (to foretell). to predict. a. to predict · 3. (to perceive). a. to discern. Él adivinó de su lenguaje corporal que ella quería irse. · 4.
4. adivinar - English Translation - Word Magic Spanish-English ...
Aug 19, 2019 ... English Translation, Synonyms, Definitions and Usage Examples of Spanish Word 'adivinar'
5. adivinar - Diccionario Inglés-Español WordReference.com
adivinar - Traduccion ingles de diccionario ingles. ... Principal Translations. Spanish, English. adivinar⇒ vtrverbo ... Los videntes son farsantes que fingen adivinar el porvenir. ... See Google Translate's machine translation of 'adivinar'. In other ...
6. English Translation of “adivinar” | Collins Spanish-English Dictionary
adivinar · 1. (= acertar). [acertijo, adivinanza] to solve. ¡adivina quién ha llamado! guess who called! ¡adivina por qué no vino! guess why he didn't come! · 2. (= ...
7. What does adivinar mean?
How to pronounce adivinar? Alex. US English. Daniel. British. Karen. Australian ... Translation. Find a translation for the adivinar definition in other languages:.
8. Oppression Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
British Dictionary definitions for oppression. oppression. / (əˈprɛʃən) / ...
9. In situ definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
technical data derived from laboratory and in-situ experimentation. COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary. Copyright © HarperCollins Publishers.
10. English - Urban Dictionary
a language that lurks in dark alleys, beats up other languages and rifles through their pockets for spare vocabulary.
Adividar is an important Spanish verb with many applications both within its native language and within English translation contexts which can allow for deeper understanding of its meaning and implications within various cultural contexts around the world.