L'hébergement est une forme d'habitation pour un voyageur ou des membres d'une famille. Cela implique le fait de trouver un endroit où séjourner, que ce soit de façon temporaire ou permanente, ainsi que de s'y installer confortablement et en toute sécurité.
Table Of Content:
- Accommodation | Definition of Accommodation by Merriam-Webster
- Hôtel particulier - Wikipedia
- 12 Things Lost in Translation When the French Speak English ...
- Hotel Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Hotel definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- accommodation definition | French definition dictionary | Reverso
- French Translation of “accommodation” | Collins English-French ...
- accommodation - WordReference.com Dictionary of English
- French Translation of “sheltered accommodation” | Collins English ...
- What is a gite? And how best to book one ?
1. Accommodation | Definition of Accommodation by Merriam-Webster
Accommodation definition is - something supplied for convenience or to ... borrowed from Middle French & Latin; Middle French, borrowed from Latin ... See the full definition for accommodation in the English Language Learners Dictionary.
2. Hôtel particulier - Wikipedia
An hôtel particulier (French: [otɛl paʁtikylje]) is a grand townhouse, comparable to the British ... The English word hotel developed a more specific meaning as a commercial building accommodating travellers; modern French also uses hôtel in ...
3. 12 Things Lost in Translation When the French Speak English ...
May 27, 2018 ... It seems that the French believe adding the suffix 'ing' to a word makes it English ( like we add o's to words to make them Spanish). So here are ...
4. Hotel Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Hotel definition, a commercial establishment offering lodging to travelers and ... First recorded in 1635–45; from French hôtel, Old French hostel hostel ... and hotels in the U.S.: the Pickwick Inn; the Wayside Inn. A tavern, like the English public ...
5. Hotel definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Hotel definition: A hotel is a building where people stay , for example on holiday , paying for ... COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary. ... French Translation of.
6. accommodation definition | French definition dictionary | Reverso
accommodation translation in French - French Reverso dictionary, see also ' accommodat',accommodatif',accommodant',accommodatice', examples, definition, ...
7. French Translation of “accommodation” | Collins English-French ...
French Translation of “accommodation” | The official Collins English-French Dictionary online. Over 100000 French translations of English words and phrases .
8. accommodation - WordReference.com Dictionary of English
accommodation - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. ... lodging:The accommodations at that hotel were quite luxurious.
9. French Translation of “sheltered accommodation” | Collins English ...
French Translation of “sheltered accommodation” | The official Collins English- French Dictionary online. Over 100000 French translations of English words and ...
10. What is a gite? And how best to book one ?
"Gite" is a French word that has gained acceptance in English, notably but not ... rural accommodation, and is perhaps the best English translation of the word ...
: En fin de compte, il est important de faire des recherches approfondies avant de réservation et d’être au courant des conditions qui doivent être respectés par les clients. De plus, vous devriez toujours choisir un endroit adaptée à vos besoins et votre budget afin que votre voyage soit agréable et relaxant.