Abogados are legal professionals who specialize in working with civil and criminal law. This type of lawyer is authorized to act as an advocate, counselor, or adviser for clients in all matters related to the law. They provide legal advice and represent their clients in court proceedings when necessary. Abogados are important because they can help people understand their rights and responsibilities under the law.
Table Of Content:
- Abogado | Definition of Abogado by Merriam-Webster
- English Translation of “abogado” | Collins Spanish-English Dictionary
- abogado - Diccionario Inglés-Español WordReference.com
- Abogado | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
- abogado in English | English Spanish Translator | Nglish by Britannica
- Lawyer Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Glossary of Legal Terminology - English to Spanish
- Translate "abogado" from Spanish to English - Interglot Mobile
- bufete de abogados - English Translation - Word Magic Spanish ...
- LAWYER | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
1. Abogado | Definition of Abogado by Merriam-Webster
More than 250,000 words that aren't in our free dictionary; Expanded definitions, etymologies, and usage notes; Advanced search features; Ad free! Join Our Free ...
2. English Translation of “abogado” | Collins Spanish-English Dictionary
In other languages. abogado · American English: attorney /əˈtɜrni/ · Arabic: مُحَامٍ · Brazilian Portuguese: procurador · Chinese: 律师 · Croatian: odvjetnik · Czech: ...
3. abogado - Diccionario Inglés-Español WordReference.com
abogado - Traduccion ingles de diccionario ingles. ... Principal Translations. Spanish, English. abogado, abogada nm, nfnombre masculino, nombre femenino: Sustantivo que varía en ... WordReference English-Spanish Dictionary © 2021: ...
4. Abogado | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
abogado · 1. (law). a. lawyer (United Kingdom). b. attorney (United States). abogado criminalistacriminal lawyer. abogado defensorcounsel for the defense.
5. abogado in English | English Spanish Translator | Nglish by Britannica
How to say abogado In English - Translation of abogado to English by Nglish, on- line comprehensive Spanish – English and English – Spanish Dictionary, ...
6. Lawyer Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Lawyer definition, a person whose profession is to represent clients in a court of law or to advise or act ... See synonyms for: lawyer / lawyers on Thesaurus.com ... First recorded in 1350–1400, lawyer is from the Middle English word lawyere.
7. Glossary of Legal Terminology - English to Spanish
Bar Association Colegio de abogados, Asociación de abogados. Bargain ... Broken English Inglés ... Costs and Attorney Fees Costas y honorarios de abogado.
8. Translate "abogado" from Spanish to English - Interglot Mobile
professional person authorized to practice law. lawyer; → notario; abogada; abogado; · lawyer. counsel; attorney; → abogado; abogada; notario; · person who ...
9. bufete de abogados - English Translation - Word Magic Spanish ...
Aug 19, 2019 ... English Translation, Synonyms, Definitions and Usage Examples of Spanish Word 'bufete de abogados'
10. LAWYER | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... someone whose job is to give advice about the law and prepare court cases or speak for one side of a case in court: He refused to say anything ...
How do I find an Abogado?
You can consult with local bar associations or even search online to find a reputable abogado that suits your needs. Additionally, you may be able to receive referrals from friends or family members who have worked with a particular lawyer before.
What are the qualifications of an abogado?
In order to become an abogado, individuals must pass the bar exam and obtain a bachelor's degree in law from an accredited university. Additionally, they must also complete several years of post-graduate studies and internships before they can practice law professionally.
What areas does an abogado typically specialize in?
Abogados typically specialize in one or more areas of civil and criminal law such as family law, corporate law, real estate law, tax law, trust and probate administration, consumer protection laws, immigration laws etc.
Working with an abogado can be invaluable when it comes to navigating complex civil or criminal matters. It is important for anyone seeking legal representation to do their research so that they select an experienced professional who is knowledgeable about their area of expertise. This ensures that they get the best outcomes possible when dealing with legal issues.