The Spanish word abogado directly translates to “lawyer” in English. An abogado is someone who has studied law and can argue cases in the court system, representing those that are charged with legal disputes. Abogado typically specializes in a certain area of law such as family law, personal injury or criminal defense, to name a few.
Table Of Content:
- Abogado | Definition of Abogado by Merriam-Webster
- Translate "abogado" from Spanish to English - Interglot Mobile
- lawyer - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
- Abogado | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
- Glossary of Legal Terminology - English to Spanish
- Translate abogado from Spanish to English
- English Translation of “abogado” | Collins Spanish-English Dictionary
- abogado in English | English Spanish Translator | Nglish by Britannica
- INPREABOGADO | Spanish to English |
- Legal Spanish Glossary
1. Abogado | Definition of Abogado by Merriam-Webster
More than 250,000 words that aren't in our free dictionary; Expanded definitions, etymologies, and usage notes; Advanced search features; Ad free! Join Our Free ...
2. Translate "abogado" from Spanish to English - Interglot Mobile
professional person authorized to practice law. lawyer; → notario; abogada; abogado; · lawyer. counsel; attorney; → abogado; abogada; notario; · person who ...
3. lawyer - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
lawyer - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions. ... Ben fue a la facultad de derecho para ser abogado. ... In the English description:.
4. Abogado | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
abogado · 1. (law). a. lawyer (United Kingdom). b. attorney (United States). abogado criminalistacriminal lawyer. abogado defensorcounsel for the defense.
5. Glossary of Legal Terminology - English to Spanish
Dismissed from the Record Queda borrado/tachado del acta/de las actas. District Attorney Fiscal, fiscal de distrito, fiscal público. Page 12. Disorderly Conduct ...
6. Translate abogado from Spanish to English
Translate abogado from Spanish to English · abogado: lawyer; advocate; solicitor ; counsellor; barrister; counsel; pleader; counselor · solicitor · Wiktionary: abogado ...
7. English Translation of “abogado” | Collins Spanish-English Dictionary
In other languages. abogado · American English: lawyer /ˈlɔɪər, ˈlɔyər/ · Arabic: مُحَامٍ · Brazilian Portuguese: advogado · Chinese: 律师 · Croatian: odvjetnik · Czech: ...
8. abogado in English | English Spanish Translator | Nglish by Britannica
How to say abogado In English - Translation of abogado to English by Nglish, on- line comprehensive Spanish – English and English – Spanish Dictionary, ...
9. INPREABOGADO | Spanish to English |
Apr 11, 2001 ... INPREABOGADO. English translation: Instituto de Previsión Social del Abogado ( Lawyer's Social Welfare Institute). GLOSSARY ENTRY ( ...
10. Legal Spanish Glossary
Made possible by the contributions of a number of Spanish / English interpreters ... a bilingual dictionary of legal terms, ... rate as a lawyer- satisfaction absolutely.
What does "abogado" mean in English?
Abogado means “lawyer” in English.
What kind of services do abogados offer?
Abogados typically specialize in one specific area of law such as family law, personal injury or criminal defense and offering advice and assisting clients with their legal matters.
Does an abogado have to be licensed?
Yes, an abogado must pass the Bar Exam and abide by the rules and regulations established by their respective jurisdiction in order to be licensed to practice as lawyer.
Becoming an Abogado is a long process where one needs to obtain relevant qualifications and then pass the necessary licensing examinations required by the Jurisdiction they intend to practice in before they can begin working as a lawyer. Abogados provide expert advice on numerous areas of the law and represent their clients before various courts and tribunals.