Abogado is the Spanish word for lawyer, which is a legal professional who helps people and organizations with legal matters. An abogado typically has experience and expertise in areas such as corporate law, criminal law, civil law, government regulations and constitutional law.
Table Of Content:
- Abogado | Definition of Abogado by Merriam-Webster
- Lawyer Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- English Translation of “abogado” | Collins Spanish-English Dictionary
- LAWYER | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- lawyer - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
- LAWYER | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- abogado in English | English Spanish Translator | Nglish by Britannica
- abogado - Diccionario Inglés-Español WordReference.com
- Abogado | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
- abogado laboralista - Diccionario Inglés-Español WordReference.com
1. Abogado | Definition of Abogado by Merriam-Webster
More than 250,000 words that aren't in our free dictionary; Expanded definitions, etymologies, and usage notes; Advanced search features; Ad free! Join Our Free ...
2. Lawyer Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Word Origin for lawyer. C14: from law 1. Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons ...
3. English Translation of “abogado” | Collins Spanish-English Dictionary
In other languages. abogado · American English: attorney /əˈtɜrni/ · Arabic: مُحَامٍ · Brazilian Portuguese: procurador · Chinese: 律师 · Croatian: odvjetnik · Czech: ...
4. LAWYER | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... lawyer | Intermediate English ... someone whose job is to give advice to people about the law and speak for them in court: Following his arrest, he ...
5. lawyer - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
abogado, abogada nm, nf ...
6. LAWYER | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... lawyer | American Dictionary ... someone whose job is to give advice to people about the law and speak for them in court: Following his arrest, he ...
7. abogado in English | English Spanish Translator | Nglish by Britannica
How to say abogado In English - Translation of abogado to English by Nglish, on- line comprehensive Spanish – English and English – Spanish Dictionary, ...
8. abogado - Diccionario Inglés-Español WordReference.com
abogado - Traduccion ingles de diccionario ingles. ... Principal Translations. Spanish, English. abogado, abogada nm, nfnombre masculino, nombre femenino: Sustantivo que varía en ... WordReference English-Spanish Dictionary © 2021: ...
9. Abogado | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
abogado · 1. (law). a. lawyer (United Kingdom). b. attorney (United States). abogado criminalistacriminal lawyer. abogado defensorcounsel for the defense.
10. abogado laboralista - Diccionario Inglés-Español WordReference.com
abogado laboralista - Traduccion ingles de diccionario ingles. ... Spanish, English ... See Google Translate's machine translation of 'abogado laboralista'.
What does the term ‘abogado' mean?
Abogado is the Spanish word for lawyer. It refers to a legal professional who assists people or organizations with various types of legal matters.
Where do abogados typically practice?
Abogados typically work in fields such as corporate law, criminal law, civil law, government regulations, and constitutional law.
What type of services can an abogado provide?
An abogado can provide services such as representing clients in court proceedings and negotiations, providing advice on legal matters, drafting contracts, filing documents with governmental bodies, and preparing court documents.
Abogado is an important figure in any society as they help ensure that laws are upheld and people’s rights are protected. An abogado has knowledge of many different aspects of the law and provides valuable services to their clients.